• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Love My Rinehart! They Take a Licking and Keep on Ticking!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

I have shot the 18 -1 when I have had a chance here and there and was i always impressed with the abuse they take from field tips and broadheads so I finally bought one for my hunting trips instead of lugging around my the big block targets.
uploadfromtaptalk1312482607072.jpguploadfromtaptalk1312482625787.jpguploadfromtaptalk1312483458592.jpgJust got back from the range plugging it with arrows, its sweet and a great investment for sure.....tra

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

biseger

garenteed for 1 year with broadheads. They will last a long time, longer than anything else I know of.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Palladin my friend, Chopper has had this 18-1 at the hunting lodge on his ranch for a few years, its outside all the time and has been pounded by many hunters on group hunts there over and over, sun, rain, and snow as u can see from my last hunt there in April in these photos. Self healing foam! Next week when I get my new practice broadheads I will post photos drilling it.........tra
uploadfromtaptalk1312489684604.jpguploadfromtaptalk1312489840141.jpg

palladin

Palladin my friend, Chopper has had this 18-1 at the hunting lodge on his ranch for a few years, its outside all the time and has been pounded by many hunters on group hunts there over and over, sun, rain, and snow as u can see from my last hunt there in April in these photos. Self healing foam! Next week when I get my new practice broadheads I will post photos drilling it.........tra
View attachment 65684View attachment 65685

yeah, looks pretty well used.

Mel Carter

Best broadhead target for sure. I have the very large Block and it's way to big to take on a hunting trip, I now use it as a back stop for my Rinehart.

inchr48

My range, from the 25 yard line.

My Morrell Bag finally puked it's guts this year, after 3+ years. The Cabela's was only around $40, figured I'd give it a whirl.

Deer target is cheapo Cabela's, Black Hole is getting soft in the center from BH's, and the yellow target is a cheapo from Wally World. Holds up well to Field Points, but BH's rip it a new one (two sides with fabric, two without for BH's).

Rineharts rule. Need to get a Raccoon to practice on saving my fowl in the barn.

Attachments

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Just shooting my Rinehart with broadheads, in and out like butter without tearing up the foam at all, sweet!....tra
uploadfromtaptalk1313428988264.jpguploadfromtaptalk1313429031565.jpg

sancho

i have one. if i shot only fieldtips, i cant see it EVER wearing out. i bet it would go forever.

but broadheads? i obliterated mine fast. i think it would last much longer if you unscrew the broadhead when it is sticking out the other side before you pull the shaft back out. huge chunks came out when i used my practice montec. i only have the smaller circles to shoot at now.

will i buy another one? yes. it is a good target. not magical against a fast moving broadhead. so if you are broadhead tuning, prepare to rake up foam shortly afterwards.

now if i could get one of those BLOB targets to try. kinda expensive, and i cant toss it into the back of my truck with ease.

Mel Carter

i have one. if i shot only fieldtips, i cant see it EVER wearing out. i bet it would go forever.

but broadheads? i obliterated mine fast. i think it would last much longer if you unscrew the broadhead when it is sticking out the other side before you pull the shaft back out. huge chunks came out when i used my practice montec.
Your getting pass thrus on a Rinehart? Man, you must be pushing some major energy through your bow, I cant even come close to a pass thru. I do get chunks come out after I have shot the same spot for a while, but still outlast my Block by far.

Last edited:

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Marketello I bumped one of my old post for u on broadhead targets.
In this photo u have the 18-1 Rinehart on top the block in the middle and the Morrell yellow jacket on the bottom and u can see the use of them. This photo was from a few years back at my friend Chopper s place with the same Rinehart target that u see in the snow photo above year s later is still taking a licking. Of course the other targets didn't last long at all and the Rinehart still there..
For broad head use I still think the portable Rinehart 18-1 is the best for the money if u are a good shot because of its size. Shot the block, shot the morell yellow jacket, shot the black hole, they are all good but broad heads tear them up easy and u have to purchase another one sooner then u think. I gave away all my other targets and the Rinehart is the last one I'll need to purchase for a long long time, hope this helps...tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hookup

Is the rhinehart hard to pull out broad heads? I had a problem with one of my foam broad head targets ripped the whole insert and broad head and I had to cut into the target to get it back out

THE ROMAN ARCHER

No problem at all for me and my hunting buddies when we slam my rhinehart with our different broadheads. In post #4 that rihinehart got pounded by a lot hunters from group hunts and seen alll kinds of weather solid for years . In post #10 above u can see the broadhead I use on the rhinehart, there Nap Hell Raiser 3 blade solid. The 18-1 has plenty of different sides to shoot at so your not always just terrin up the same spots and u can hang it in Tree and of course portability and longgevity..........tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Here u go brnsvillejohn I bumped this old post for u with more views about rhinehart 18-1, had mine now for a while still taking a licking and holding up great........tra

Top Bottom