LOVE VALLEY/SAN DIEGO

rookiehunt21

Reaction score
    HAS ANYONE DONE ANY SCOUTING AROUND LOVE VALLEY IN SAN DIEGO FOR DOVE. I WAS THERE DURING TURKY SEASON AND RAN INTO A COUPLE GUYS WHO SAY THEY GET THEIR LIMIT EVERY YEAR. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANY INFO.

BILL

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
I have talked with a guy that told he has hunted it on opener and got his limit most of the times by late morning but that is hit of miss. The best he told me was when the Valley still had the pond on it before the fire about three years ago. It’s a long walk in and out if the gate is not open. More then likely with the little amount of rain and snow we have had this year it may not be that good.    WBH

rookiehunt21

Reaction score
thanks for the info. i will be heading to bakersfielf for the opener. i was thinking of hitting it up the second season. i heard that it could be a long day to get a limit. was just hoping for a place close to home to hit up in the evening after work. thanks for the info.

foulshot

Reaction score
Rookie, I have never hunted there for dove but I would be willing to try.  Been up there after turkey and done some deer scouting.  It would be fun to try a new place.  Shoot me an email when the time comes and maybe we can hook up.

rookiehunt21

Reaction score
I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO MEET A FELLOW HUNTER AND SHARE THE WEALTH. E-MAIL COMING YOUR WAY FOULSHOT.

rookiehunt21

Reaction score
WENT AND CHECKED OUT LOVE VALLEY. WAS NOT BAD. PROBABLY WOULD NOT BE TO HARD FOR A LIMIT.

Top Bottom