Lt Dann's family

asaxon

Reaction score
I found Lt.Dann's family visiting up the block from me. What a handsome set of relatives. Dan, you should be proud! 98% clown and 2% Neanderthal? IMG_4221.jpgIMG_4226.jpgIMG_4227.jpg

P304X4

Reaction score
Nice looking family....did you invite them over for dinner?

ltdann

Reaction score
I've had alot of fun with that mask over the years.....it's kinda become my trademark. I always have it in the pack when I hunt.

P304X4

Reaction score
No wonder your such a successful hunter.....you just jump up with that mask on and just scare them to death! :yikers:

ltdann

Reaction score
It's been in many photos taken on hunts, a few video's. It started because I needed an avatar picture. I was reading a field and stream article about a turkey guide who used that mask to get his clients up in the morning and they posted a picture of the guy (my avatar). After I got so many questions about the mask, I went and found the exact mask and bought it.

So it's become a long running joke, every hunt we stage at least one picture with the mask to proof that the evil clown exists.

Interestingly enough, I used that same avatar on another forum and they censored it. So for that website, I ran an avatar that was a gray box that said "politically correct avatar". It pissed them off, but they couldn't find anything objectionable about it.

Top Bottom