Lucky Boar, Bad hunters and losy shots

OPAH

You decide, I say let that boar live and go home and learn to shoot

[video]https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=be4_1479053621[/video]

Last edited:

Planetcat

That pig looked like a rhinoceros. Geez. They guy it charged probably crapped himself. Regardless, my shot to duck ratio is better than those guys. Looked like a wacky European hunt.

Stevehazard

And that idiot out there is just perfectly fine with his no skill dumb arse friends lobbing rounds downrange at him like that?

OPAH

I watched it again this morning, got my heart pumping from me laughing

and the guy that got chased missed it at two feet with his hand gun, well
you got to give him a pass I bet it is hard to aim when you are being attacked
by a 300 lbs boar and slipping on your on shit trying to get way.

Bankrunner

Well that proves it out....
Play dead with a Grizzly, Stand your ground with a mountain lion and Run like hell from a pig!

OPAH

Who know Wild Boars love Chinese food ?[video=youtube_share;ctx3vwTW-2Y]https://youtu.be/ctx3vwTW-2Y[/video]

OPAH

and the Nut Case !!!!!

[video=youtube_share;O_RfHUBuIvE]https://youtu.be/O_RfHUBuIvE[/video]

Some how that boy aint right ! LOVE IT

Last edited:

TheGDog

Looks like the pistol guy got at least one shot onto the upper shoulder area as it was fleeing. But yeah... seems pretty bad they can't hit something that darn big. But... we was moving at a good clip though, so I dunno, probably harder than you'd think to hit em on the run?

OPAH

Aim at the snout your going to hit it, they were high behind low, even with the AR rapid fire they were all over the place except for the pig. what do you think about crawling into a cage with one of these guys and dragging it out?

TheGDog

With one THAT size? Well... with of those noose-loop poles... and a couple trusted stout people backin' me up...maybe. I saw that other vid of the guy going into the cage. Those pigs were way smaller though. That I could do. But hell no not solo in a cage with something as big as this one in that top video. Nuh-uh... bump that!

OPAH

pig in scope.jpg

Nasty ass bites, big pig or not so big, infections so bad there are not names for them. The only wild pig I am getting with in an arms reach of is a very dead one !!

Last edited:

canamrider07

I woke this one up walking thru the woods and he stood about 15' away. I had my 12 gauge with a slug in it. I had not used it to shoot hogs and I thought "this better bring this guy down" or I am in deep shit. He dropped, thank God for that.

Attachments

OPAH

I think even if that 1oz slug bounced off of its skull it would have Jello for a brain

Going to be Running with my Browning Boss 06, not an issue !

Last edited:

KTKT70

Crazy stuff. Sounds neat though. I guess it's like cutting a calf. The meat is better and on hogs, the shield goes away.
That guy was fast on his feet and quick with his hands. That pig came back for him and trouble was on the go before he knew it.

Top Bottom