Made the Cover of Water Life Magazine, Was Suprized...

THE ROMAN ARCHER

So everytime I hit up Bass Pro Shop the way out they have a free magazine Newspaper called ( Water Life ) that's about fishing freshwater and saltwater life here in Florida and they have a lot of fish pix and bragging bored with fishermen, Ladies and kids with their fish catches.
So a couple of weeks ago I sent in to them some fish pics of me with some nice bass and they told me to watch for the April edition which means there should be a pic of me in that edition.
Now the funny thing is I have had the March edition of water life on my livingroom table for the past couple of weeks in front of my face and it was only till this morning I noticed a fish pic insert of me in the lower corner on the front cover, I was like no sht how cool. Its not the biggest fish I have caught but it has to be recent so that what I had at the time. I submitted to then a bunch of real good ones latley so look forward to see one printed agian in there mag over time. You can check it out on line too at Waterlife.com..... tra

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MariotheBarber

Hahaha that’s pretty cool man, I made the local fishing report one time for catching a 11 pound Catfish at a local pay lake, I kept that one

dabob

My eyes keep moving to the left of your picture!:sunglasses-yellow:

Congratulations on having your picture on the cover!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Thnx guys! Yeh she stealing all the the attention....lol
I should be in next month's too.
I just keep sending them pics so I should be in more future issues.
Had a awesome afternoon already today Maybe this next fish pix I send them will get me the full front cover spread. Will post very soon. Stay tuned!.....tra

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom