Maher to Apologize for Calling Pope a 'Nazi'

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Maher to Apologize for Calling Pope a 'Nazi'
By Melanie Hunter-Omar
CNSNews.com Senior Editor
April 17, 2008

(CNSNews.com) - Liberal talk show host Bill Maher, whose controversial comments about the pope drew fire from the Catholic community, is planning to apologize Friday night for falsely accusing Pope Benedict XVI of being a Nazi, the Catholic League announced Thursday.

Catholic League President Bill Donohue received a phone call Thursday from an HBO executive regarding comments Maher made last Friday on HBO's "Real Time With Bill Maher."
LINK

easymoney

Reaction score
Just another overpaid loudmouth liberal celeb who has no honor or manners...
What should be noted by all voters is the long history of liberals demeaning and scurilous behavior bordering on slander. They know no limits to the depths to which they will lower themselves, then they turn around and claim a right wing conspiracy... Ever notice no one for the red side of the table ever speaks out in such a childish and rude fashion, speaks volumes about the blue party...

tmoniz

Banned
Reaction score
Maher is a jerk off. And has no manners nor sense of good taste.
I would can him for that comment.
Send him packing.

upperEA

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I would can him for that comment.
Send him packing.[/b]

HEY, HEY he never called him a nappy headed nazi

Hartseeker

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
"We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly."[/b]
What do you expect from the kind of vile scumbag who said this?

tmoniz

Banned
Reaction score
The Pope is the leader of my faith.
The last of which was a great thinker.
This Pope will prove out to be the same and maybe a little more forward thinking.
Now I don't go to church much these days for various reasons.
But I do believe that there are some things in this world that need to be left alone.

The Church has some issues that I feel need to be tended to.
And I feel the Church is a aware of that. Finally.

D3Lifer

Reaction score
Just an FYI......Mahr is a Muslim. Really. He's been spewing anti- christian diatribes for years. The sad thing is that noone has ever called him on his beliefs.

bobcatman04

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D3Lifer @ Apr 20 2008, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just an FYI......Mahr is a Muslim. Really. He's been spewing anti- christian diatribes for years. The sad thing is that noone has ever called him on his beliefs.[/b]
Wow, I have never heard that. Is it a rumor? Can you prove it?

Rodney Hood

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D3Lifer @ Apr 20 2008, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just an FYI......Mahr is a Muslim. Really. He's been spewing anti- christian diatribes for years. The sad thing is that noone has ever called him on his beliefs.[/b]

I never understood how he could have a following.
With a Catholic father and a Jewish mother I belive that would make him a Jew.
http://www.nndb.com/people/399/000022333/

chuam

Reaction score
That is the biggest pile of steaming BS I have ever read. Maher is an atheist not a muslim.

Where do you dream up the crap that you do? He has attacked all religions including muslims.

Please do some research before posting moronic comments.......

Just checking in guys, it's been busy at work.

Hartseeker

Reaction score
I won't go so far as to call people morons but I have to agree with Chaum that there's not a chance in hell that Bill Maher is a Muslim.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Bill Mahr says hateful things, but we just have to consider the slimy source...

D3Lifer

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuam @ Apr 23 2008, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D3Lifer @ Apr 20 2008, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is the biggest pile of steaming BS I have ever read. Maher is an atheist not a muslim.

Where do you dream up the crap that you do? He has attacked all religions including muslims.

Please do some research before posting moronic comments.......

Just checking in guys, it's been busy at work.
[/b][/quote]

Atheist, Muslim........Tomato, Tomaaaato. O.K. Chaum, maybe I "misspoke", but you should be immune to that. Go ahead, call me on my apparently bogus claim. But before you say it's the BIGGEST pile of steaming BS that you ever read, maybe you should do some research on the candidates speaking from your side of the fence. The deeper you dig, the deeper it will get. And watch out for that sniper fire while you are looking it up on Al Gore's internet.

BTW.....I apparently DID misspeak, I could not find any proof through googling that Bill Mahr is a Muslim. I apologize to all Muslims for the unwarranted association.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom