MAINE BUCK PICS

woodseye

Reaction score
No talk just enjoy the pics.
      hidey Ho Boys

woodseye

Reaction score
Thanx homer I still can't get over that fisher pic. That would be a good pic for avatar Huh? Are you still cammin or has winter shut you down?

homer

Reaction score
still have the cameras out, atleast until the bucks drop there antlers.Theirs a good chance I'll get more fisher pics,I see his tracks all over the woods when I go out to check the cameras. How long have you been cammin?

woodseye

Reaction score
I started in late 1996 with one camera but its pretty addictive and now i use three and cam from July to about mid-Jan. The snow usually puts the deer in the cedar yards by then. To much snowshoeing and I don't like the trail it leaves to your cam. All my pics from public land to risky. Starting to set up 10-12 high in trees but that gives an odd angle to photos and decreases sensor area.

Great fisher pics! Hope you get more.

bmulley

Reaction score
Hey woodseye...great pics.  I'm in Georgia now, but grew up hunting in the great state of Maine.  Those pics bring back a few good memories.  My dad still goes up to Jackman to hunt bear and southern Maine (Shapleigh) for deer hunting.  Thanks for the nostalgic moment!

woodseye

Reaction score
bmulley- Good to here from someone whos tromped this neck of the woods huntin. Most of my pics come from the dover-atkinson-charleston area and way up north around silver ridge(where the big deer roam)glad you enjoyed the pics.

max

Reaction score
hey Woodseye,
 I was in Maine for a few years.Used to do alot of fishing up around Ripogenus Dam area. We'd always ride up the Golden Road ( always see Moose on that road) Just missed getting a job at the fish hatchery in Enfield. Great Pictures!!Great State!!!!
                            Take Care        MAX

woodseye

Reaction score
Hey max. This is a great state to live in heck even the women trap and hunt up here! HeHe saw one girl had 3 nice pine martins from her trapline. Like to get a pic of one of them. Hard state to earn a living in though. I'm going to work on getting some nice Bull Moose pics this coming summer to post.

Fubar

Reaction score
woodseye  Nice pics! Thanx for sharing.             Fubar

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Woodseye once again great pics. I would like to see some pics of a nice Bull Moose.We don't have anything that big down here in TN. Thanx for sharing.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom