mainstay pir

treetop

Inactive
Reaction score
Is a Mainstay ms2 at wallmartwith 110 degree eye the correct one?I opened the package and i beleive it had cooper lighting on the instuction sheet.Thanks dave

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
The Mainstay is WM2, Regent is the MS20 they will have a 110 deg feild of vision and a price tag of about $9.98 or close to it.

treetop

Inactive
Reaction score
if i do the low power conversion can will it have a delay? if i add a timer is there a limit in how long you can set the timer ?i thought i remember someone saying 3 mins.i have two timers ordered and i also ordered two conversions off of ****** thanks dave

bat

Reaction score
treetop, there are two different 110 Degree motion detectors at WW. One of them will be higher in price. The one that you want to get is the WM2 with a letter behind this..W for white etc. UPC code 44427 35077 is on the one I just got yesterday. Also on the delay...that 3 mins. means you do not want the shutter on the PF to stay connected for over 3 mins., that was mentioned "if" you were going to change the R11 resistor on the 425 which I think you may be remembering this time from. You could change that resistor to make the connection short for a longer time, up to 3 mins. after that it would shut down the PF camera. The timers work to not allow a signal to go to the camera for whatever delay they are set on, has nothing to do with the shutter press. You can request the delay time from whoever you get the timer boards, they can set about any time you want on them. Think I'm right on that, someone straighten that out if I'm wrong. bat

treetop

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks again Bat you have been a great help all the way thru .I dont think there is any stopping me now im HOOKED dave

Top Bottom