Mainstay WM2 info

Q2 shooter

Reaction score
My local Wal-mart (in michigan) only has the VG-8000 series of motion detectors if anyone still has a box for the WM-2 sensor and can give me the SKU number or the exact model number they will do a special order for me

thanks in advance

troll

Reaction score
Q2,

Where you at in MI?  Go to the local Menards (if you have one nearby) and pick up the Lamson detector.  A little more expensive, but much easier to modify.  I did find some MS20's around at a Walmart in South Bend, IN, but there were none at the Walmart in Benton Harbor.  I didn't see the WM-2 in either.

Q2 shooter

Reaction score
Troll I'm in Macomb county
I dont know of any Menards in the area
but im going to look for them
thanks
Q2

grtwythunter

Reaction score
The upc# is 044427350768. My Walmart took forever to get them, but now they always have about 20 onhand. Good luck.   Scott

troll

Reaction score
I've seem some of the Lamson's in Lowes as well, but they are hard to find sometimes.  I think if you ask the helper person in the electrical area about the lamson motion switch or the dimango motion switch, you'll be in luck.  Also, you can ask the Walmart people to look at other Walmarts using their inventory scanners to find the WM2.  You just need the UPC that grtwythunter provided.  Just ask customer service.

Good Luck!

Q2 shooter

Reaction score
grtwythunter

Thanks for the info im going to Walmart today
hopefully they will order me some

Q2

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom