mainstays wm2

chase

Reaction score
anyone know if they have been replaced or where else to get them from...thanks

Coondog

Banned
Reaction score
chase... It seems like we get this message about once a week now. I do not believe that they have been discontinued because we have a ton of them at the Wal-Marts around here. They are just sort of hard to find. If you will shoot a PM to Bat, he has the wal-mart part numbers. He gave them to me, but I do not have them with me. I had a hard time finding them at first. They should be there and I have seen them in both black and white colors.....

thehunter

Reaction score
WAlmart may have discontinued the Mainstay but the Regent took its' place. It is the same detector with the same instructions. Just the name changed. The internal parts are all the same.

bat

Reaction score
Mainstay.... 125-3756, WM2W <----this is a white one, the number may change on the Brown ones I can't remember. If somebody needed this one I could let it go for actual price plus shipping. I can take the board out and len and ship it cheaper if you can use it.

Regent.... 125-1479 <----last time I was in one of my local stores they were out. Have not checked lately. bat

deerdad

Reaction score
The Wal Mart we go to has stopped carrying that model
and now has the new ones with the sensitivity control and
3 different times. These won't work according to the forum
on what pir's to use.
These are the Regent 3 In One, or
something like that. I want to find 3 more of the ms20's.

Greg

Coondog

Banned
Reaction score
Chase.. I owe you a big apology. It seems that Wally World might have discontinued the regent/mainstay. I went to two different ones today and snagged the only two sensors that I could find!!! It seems that they are replacing everything with a Brinks brand. It looks like the Brinks 7120W and 7120B are the closest thing to the Mainstay that they carry now. They are about the same price and you can even buy just the Brinks sensor without the lighting fixture(cant remember the part number though). Maybe someone with a little more knowledge can try to hack into the Brinks and see if it will work. I dont remember reading about anyone trying it yet.....

Coondog

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. AEH... I will have to check that out sometime...

elk_getter

Inactive
Reaction score
I was informed by Regent that the MS20 was discontinued, The MS2 is manufactured by Regent......Again this is what I was told......

Coondog

Banned
Reaction score
Elkgetter... So they told you that they are just basically changing the model number??? Interesting. All I can say is that both of the Wally Worlds I went to, the shelves were full of Brinks and no regent/mainstays at all(MS20 or MS2)!!!

elk_getter

Inactive
Reaction score
coondog,
It is the same here......If you go to regents web site they also no longer list the ms20......I went to using the X-10 with great success

Coondog

Banned
Reaction score
Elkgetter.. Guess I will have to try the X-10 as well. I have never hacked into anything but the MS20 and really like it. You know how it is once you get comfortable with something....

elk_getter

Inactive
Reaction score
I do know that......I think you will really like the new set-up ****** put together.....even has a counter....very simple to wire up as well.....

BigBore

Inactive
Reaction score
I got lucky and found 2 MS20W's at my local walmart. Plan to check the others in surrounding areas as well. They had them stuffed or mixed in with models MS37 located in the back of the stack. Thought I was out of luck until something told me to check all the way in the back.

BigBore

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
If anyone Is interested I have Ms20 sensors aavailable if you would like them. I pulled them from the Light and have the lends and sensors available if anyone would like them. I'll sell them one I have 12 of them I would be willing to sell.

I will sell them for $10.00 apiece Plus actual shipping if anyones Interested.

Dan

chase

Reaction score
how much with shipping for 5 of them to 55987?

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Chase,

I used a Postage calculator from my House to your Zip code it was

$4.90 shipping in a 8"x8"x8" Box less than 2 Pounds from
44286 to 55987

So 5 Ms20's at $10.00 each plus $4.90 shipping

call it $55.00 shipped

Dan

Latest Posts

Top Bottom