MAN THURSDAY RETURNS!!!

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
after a couple of weeks of working for the man, i snapped, and got out to the ranch yesterday,
after saturdays fiasco with a large gobbler absorbing my arrow up to the flecthings and then
flyin off into no mans land, i was abit ticked and abit disgusted with my bow! took out old faithful
to a property that is known for many hogs and that i had not visited in a while,with pork on
the menu for the day,i busted arse in the rain all day with out busting anything out.at last
light i tried the old "lets look at one more spot before dark" as you can see it came threw!
this boar probably could have been somebody one day with its great genetics,he stepped out at 225 yds,
at the report of the rifle he tried to make it to the brush line,but he piled up 10ft short, no heart ,no run!!
anyways, im back with a vengence as i still have quite abit of lead to feed the condor[plural] before july 1st,
stay tuned ,man its good to be back in the field!!if i dont crack one off in a week or so, i start to get abit
rutty
enjoy

Attachments

Mikey88

Reaction score
Sweet looking coat on that boar!

How many freezers do you have at home? You must have pork coming out your ears by now!!!!!!

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Another nice hog!
Glad to see you back at it hatchet1

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
thanks gents
cstringer09, not even, maybe 175 , im 6"1 225lbs, its all in the photo bro
here is another shot of him... also, this dude met his maker on wed. evening, did not quite make it
to man thursday

Attachments

gnn961

Reaction score
xlnt, must be nice to get at em so often..........keep it up I enjoy the pictures.

cam188

Reaction score
Very nice. What do you do with all that hog meat? lol you must be getting tired of pork and all those hog skulls cluttering your yard haha.

z71stealth

Reaction score
Yee-haw! That is some fine shootin' once again hatchet!

Seems like that ranch ought to have a nice population of coyotes to thin out, thanks to all those gut piles you been feedin' em...

snoopdogg

Reaction score
I hate you... ;-)

Congrats again for the umpteenth time!

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
the can in the mouth thing works awesome!! if you plan on keeping the skull or if your gonna
face cape him later, also ,great for pic taking if your hog has tooth!! until next week

Attachments

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
BOORING!!!! I' tired of your success posts!!! Really, Congrats again on bringing it to the plate. Sorry to hear about the gobbler. Ed F

ksberry209

Reaction score
Gee welcome back...I was going through withdrawals the last few weeks. Finally something to read about at work on Friday morning.

Davidw100

Reaction score
Welcome back, Congrats,! I was wondering when this would be back. :)

Top Bottom