Manhunt in Yucaipa underway, deputy's car rammed and shots fired. Mar 1 2013.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Don't think so, this guy sounds like a trailer court tweaker. Cops are searching all the local dive motels here in Redlands. The 909 is on his tail right now, Riverside SWAT just pulled up so they are expecting rain.

mtnsammy

Did someone say Dorner..... guess where the car showed up? Yep from the scanner it sounded like Jenks lake area. Once again 15 cars flew past my shop all headed towards Angeles Oaks. Helo and all swat callout to find an empty car. At least he didn't make to the condo across from the Command Post.

mtnsammy

Just announced he was found dead. Maybe he was hit and crawled away from his car??? Another for Darwin.

solus

Ide almost welcome it right about now... atleast we would die knowing our country still had some dignity left!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
DOA, self inflicted gunshot. They found him in that turnout on the north side of Hwy 38 this is the big circle with the high berm island in the middle. Mile marker 23 approx east of Angeles Oaks. I was up there yesterday and there was no car parked there. Today I saw Paul the local SBSO getting gas and I told him to be careful and 20 mins later the scanner lit up with a report of the car being spotted there. They weren't sure if he was sleeping or what so they brought the Calvary. Good news, no one got hurt and he saved us from paying for a long drawn out trial.

Top Bottom