Marble mountains

devobrodie

Reaction score
I drew a bull tag for the Marble mountains, good luck to anyone else that drew a tag this year!

duckdude

Reaction score
My 15 year old daughter drew too! Good luck! Hope we find a bunch of bulls!

BAJA

Reaction score
How many points did it take you guys

devobrodie

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I ended up throwing my back out pretty bad a few weeks ago, so I turned my tag in, hopefully, someone else will get to hunt this year! DFG said they would go tho the Alt. list and see if they wanted the tag.

duckdude

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I ended up throwing my back out pretty bad a few weeks ago, so I turned my tag in, hopefully, someone else will get to hunt this year! DFG said they would go tho the Alt. list and see if they wanted the tag.
I talked to the #2 and #3 alternates (father and son) while scouting this weekend. The #2 accepted the tag, the #3 turned it down.

devobrodie

Reaction score
Awesome, glad someone is going to be able to get out and hunt it! Let me know how they do if you find out, Good luck to you and your daughter too! I go into the Ortho surgeon on the 14th, to see what my options are, I hope I can be up there hunting elk next year!!

Mikes308

Reaction score
I drew a bull tag for the Marble mountains, good luck to anyone else that drew a tag this year!
Hey Devo
Congrats on the great draw, good luck on your elk hunt, lm heading to LaPanza this weekend for my first scouting trip to get a lay of the land and do my best to locate the areas on public land that show good signs of opportunity.
Happy Hunting!!

Top Bottom