Mark your Calendars JHO Tejon POR 2011. May 20-22 2011

jb229

Reaction score
May 20-22 has been reserved for the South side next May. This is the weekend before Memorial day so hopefully this will work for everybody.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for getting us a slot Jason. :thumbs up2:

clay32

Reaction score
Barring 'lightning strike' or other catastrophic circumstances, I will be there, ready as can be. Thanks for setting this up guys, Tejon's awesome.

rooster300wsm

Reaction score
OK i know im new but what is this and who's invited? whats the cost? i have wanted to hunt down their but hunting in good old cali is way over priced. thanks

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
OK i know im new but what is this and who's invited? whats the cost? i have wanted to hunt down their but hunting in good old cali is way over priced. thanks

Rooster,

Basically, anybody is invited. It's $450 per hunter (25 hunters or over) or $550 (Less than 25 Hunters). I'm going off the past years hunts. If you have never hunted Tejon before, it's really a place you have to see for yourself. It's no uncommon to see Deer, Elk, Bear, Pigs, Quail and Varmits. During the JHO Ham Slam your only allowed to shot one hog and nothing else. Everybody camps out and makes a weekend out of it. Hope this helps...

rooster300wsm

Reaction score
heck ya. sounds good. And lord knows i will have a tag that neads to be filled. or at least carried around put me down. Can i bring a friend or 2?

DirtyDave

Banned
Reaction score
I should be in. I'll be putting away money just for this hunt. (this year I almost didnt make due to financial issues)
Hey Kevin, I'll bring the trailer this time and you can travel light.

k_rad

Reaction score
I still have your sleeping bag and flowery pillow!

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
heck ya. sounds good. And lord knows i will have a tag that neads to be filled. or at least carried around put me down. Can i bring a friend or 2?

The price is Per Hunter and you CANNOT bring guest...Hope this helps!

k_rad

Reaction score
The price is Per Hunter and you CANNOT bring guest...Hope this helps!
Just to clarify: if your friends want to hunt they are welcome to pay the fee and shoot pigs, but no non hunters.

Reaction score
I'll be there. No piggie for thisdog this year, but I had a great time and learned alot. Hopefully enough to put meat in the freezer next year. The hunt is worth every penny even if you only get to do it once. And thanks again to Speckmisser for setting up this year's hunt and sharing his wealth of knowledge about Tejon pigs.

Top Bottom