max points

Jake F

Reaction score
Nice shooting!!! LMAO! I'll be back in the B zone woods chasing the timber ghosts. The only max points I have is for CA elk. And yep I'm feeling older by the day.

blazintowers

Reaction score
If you see that buck at 20 yards he is good as DEAD!!! Nice work...Close to MAX points for me and yes getting OLD...Need to burn them soon cause I know I'll never get a G3 without out max and even with MAX points it could be another 20 years plus...just hoping everyone else gets tired of waiting and cashes in on something else. come on random draws!!!!

ChrisAMX

Reaction score
If you see that buck at 20 yards he is good as DEAD!!! Nice work...Close to MAX points for me and yes getting OLD...Need to burn them soon cause I know I'll never get a G3 without out max and even with MAX points it could be another 20 years plus...just hoping everyone else gets tired of waiting and cashes in on something else. come on random draws!!!!
You think its bad for people getting old with max points? Try getting old without them, that's a real sense of hopelessness.

JohnCo

Reaction score
I'm curious what kind of buck max point holders are hoping to shoot... After waiting so long, would you shoot a decent 3x3? Does it need to be a huge 4x4 or bust? Looking at the success rates of the max point zones, lots of people shoot smaller bucks or don't shoot one at all. After waiting for so long, that would suck

Bankrunner

Reaction score
l

At the current rate of max point holders getting the available max point premium tags they should all get one of those tags in 6 or 7 years.
Haven't checked this years hunting digest but I have in past years and there should be +/- 600 max point holders and they give out +/- 100 max point premium tags per year.
They reduced some of the max point tags a year or two back but the numbers are still close.
So you may want to hang on to those points or not.

Bankrunner

Reaction score
Colorado sounds nice, hope you have a great time up there and bring back a heavy cooler!

brknarrow

Reaction score
l

At the current rate of max point holders getting the available max point premium tags they should all get one of those tags in 6 or 7 years.
Haven't checked this years hunting digest but I have in past years and there should be +/- 600 max point holders and they give out +/- 100 max point premium tags per year.
They reduced some of the max point tags a year or two back but the numbers are still close.
So you may want to hang on to those points or not.
glad I did just wish I was a little younger.of course maybe i'll appreciate it more now once it sinks in

Bankrunner

Reaction score
Congrats! I'm sure you'll soak it up once it sinks in. Try not to put high expectations on the hunt just cause you got that tag in your pocket. I only bring it up because it'd be hard for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mass-n-trash Mule Deer Hunting 19
adam32 Mule Deer Hunting 7
C Mule Deer Hunting 60
hunterdoug Elk Hunting 10
richw Mule Deer Hunting 8

Top Bottom