MAY DAY ! MAY DAY!

Buck-eye

Reaction score
My ultra Liberal aunt and partner are in town, and want to pick a political fight. Trying to take the high road, but need reenforcements!!! HELP!!

sdbowyer

Reaction score
I got the same thing going this weekend with my liberal sister in law and brother coming in from Austin. I think it's funny that we're coming in from California as the right wingers and the Texans are the lefties!

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
My ultra Liberal aunt and partner are in town[/b]
I take it that aunt Pat's partner is another female???

You could take them down to the HB pier and see if they know how to swim!!!

Or better yet, take them to the Sawdust Festival at Laguna Beacha and maybe they'll just want to stay there and not come back home with you!!!

Yeah, I feel your pain Buck-eye! I am prepping right now for my annual family reunion next month up in Georgetown, CA. About 1/2 my family are bleeding heart liberals, and the other half are sensible conservatives. The conservative side always tries to avoid politics, but the lib side just has to keep goading us on with their usual Bush bashing and republican baiting. It gets to the point where we all just kind of separate. It's a good thing my cousin has 40 acres!!!!

I am the outspoken one on the conservative side of the family and don't mind grinding a few of the unenlightened idiots into the ground. The problem is that these people argue from pure emotion and defy all logic and reasoning...which is your typical liberal.

Good luck with your aunt!

Reaction score
Buck...every family has to have at least one aunt Pat or aunt Cis to make it complete!!!

Have fun!!!!

Coondog

Banned
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
liberal sister in law and brother coming in from Austin[/b]
sd.. As cool as Austin is, that is definitely the downside to that city.. Way to many treehuggers and libs.. I would say probably the most out of any city in Texas.. But, it is one of the best places in the state to live and visit...

Reaction score
Maybe we ought to start a company that can re-program liberal relatives when they come over to visit. Like an intensive 24/7 program that after a week, the relatives leave and go back home ultra-conservatives!!!!!

Or, we can just pound the heck out of them with lead-filled leather saps when they come thru the front door!

Marty

Reaction score
Tell them that there are plenty of things wrong with California, liberals and their politics being one, and that if they wish to continue their stay they should respect your opinions and your position as head-of-household, and keep their opinions to themselves - or seek lodging/entertainment elsewhere.

YH88

Reaction score
Originally posted by Colusaduckhunter@Jul 23 2004, 09:54 AM
You could take them down to the HB pier and see if they know how to swim!!!
Dont forget the rope and cinder blocks

Dakota

Reaction score
Having a battle of wits with a Lib is like shooting an unarmed man.

Just use facts, they are like Krytonite to a liberal.

DKScott

Banned
Reaction score
Personally, I would just go fishing for a few days. Maybe an "emergency business trip" just happened to come up.

Buck-eye

Reaction score
And just like that, they are gone.
Thank the Lord for the sounds of silence.

Top Bottom