May have to convince the wife to move

Tominator

Reaction score
I was visiting with a landowner friend of mine and he's in love! Disgusting as it is, he is getting overly serious about this woman and she feels "his" house is tainted with memories of his ex-wife (his squeeze is a widow) and he's talking about buying the property next to him and building a new house. He currently lives on 15 acres of great turkey and deer habitat and has a nice beaver pond behind the house with ducks and geese. I'm hoping he can hold out long enough for me to convince the wife that buying this place is in our best interest. If all this pans out it will be heaven, since he'll then own the neighboring property and my turkey hunting there will be no problem. Is walking 150yds out my back door to set up on an abundance of gobblers, ducks and deer too much to ask? I think not! (This is the place where I called in the 5 longbeards for the Turkenator and he still wonders why I didn't shoot!)
Tominator
:BigOleHairySmileyFaceWithGorillaSizedFingersCrossed:

Tominator

Reaction score
Round one of tossing out the idea to the wife didn't draw much negative feedback so if he can wait long enough, I've got her! I'm using the "best interests of the Turkenator" approach.
Tominator

Top Bottom