May JHO Photo Contest......Voting has now started!

May JHO Photo Contest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

el_vaquero

Reaction score
Well, I just heard from Ridn9High a few moments ago. Congrats again, Mike, on a great entry (I voted for ya, BTW). He said he was having a hard time coming up with a topic and has deferred to me to choose (thanks a lot).

I tried to come up with something challenging, but "doable" for everyone here, I've racked my brain (and went through my pictures trying to stack the deck in my favor.....kidding, sort of) trying to come up with something.

Anyways, I've decided on a topic! REFLECTIONS. Reflections on glass, water, whatever as long as it has some type of reflection.

Please read the new rules I posted earlier today which is pinned below.

Ridn9high

Reaction score
Very good topic el_vaquero
Can't wait to see some more good pictures from all you creative people

Buck-eye

Reaction score

Here is Lil Buck-eye's first redfish. Weighed 13 pounds. It took a chisel to get the smile off of his face. He couldnt pull it in all by himself, so dad helped a bit. My buddy just turned 7 Sunday. Where does the time go?

Attachments

el_vaquero

Reaction score
I just added the #1 to the last post. The next entry should have #2 at the top. This will make it easier when I make the voting poll so I can just put in #1 through whatever rather than everyone's names. Plus, you can make three entries now so long as each one is in a separate post and numbered.

This should make things a bit easier come voting time.

el_vaquero

Reaction score

This was taken at the indoor pool at Hearst Castle a few years ago. I cropped it and reduced the highlights in the windows using PSE 5.

1/45 sec; f/3.4; 8.6mm; ISO 140; no flash

Attachments

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score

One of my favorites...Cap'n Jack with his favorite duck....

No, my lense is'nt dirty, it's nats!

Attachments

el_vaquero

Reaction score
I've edited the last few posts to correct the number only, I did not change any content. I also went back to the rules thread and amended it so (hopefully) it is not as confusing. After going back and reading the original post, it was ambiguous as to how the posts should be numbered. My intention was to make it easier come voting time (for me, at least) so the poll will be #1 through however many photos in the contest rather than writing in the name of every individual posting. Sorry for any confusion....I'm so exhausted now I'm just rambling! So if there's any question, let me know.

Nice shots everyone!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom