McCain to deliver key note speech to racist neo-nazi group

easymoney

Reaction score
Beat me to it, rcrosby...
Yeah, McCain is bound and determined to give the USA to mexico on a platter.
Vote for Ron Paul!!!

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rcrosby @ May 7 2008, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Maybe some of you guys missed this in your daily talking points. John McCain will be the key note speaker at La Raza (translation: "The Race") in June. What a scum bag. Can you imagine if this racist group was not brown but white?

Juan McCain to speak to La Raza

Contact info to tell Juan he won't get one peso or a vote from you [/b]

Ummm...you did notice that was 4 years ago.
Still sucks though.

easymoney

Reaction score
No I did not, but I have seen he has not changed his shamnesty position...
He is by far the most pro America, national security candidate, but is pandering to the very forces that would undermine our security even more...

rcrosby

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MULEY51 @ May 7 2008, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rcrosby @ May 7 2008, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe some of you guys missed this in your daily talking points. John McCain will be the key note speaker at La Raza (translation: "The Race") in June. What a scum bag. Can you imagine if this racist group was not brown but white?

Juan McCain to speak to La Raza

Contact info to tell Juan he won't get one peso or a vote from you [/b]

Ummm...you did notice that was 4 years ago.
Still sucks though.
[/b][/quote]

Bad link, here is the new one if it makes any difference to you...

Juan to speak at La Raza annual convention

"McCain, who announced that he will attend the annual convention of the National Council of La Raza in San Diego on July 14 (2008), said Cinco de Mayo is a chance for Mexico to celebrate its path to freedom."

There you go I have a new horse to beat. Different year, same Juan.

easymoney

Reaction score
Same old juan...
Refuses to address the mainstream republican base who demands border and national security first, yet bows down to the liberal base who want inclusion, compassion and amnesty. Go figure...

swampy tim

Reaction score
McLaim is the same as bush; a 1960's style democrat. The Republican party exsists only in our minds. S/T

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Wonder if the headline "McLame to meet with KKK" would go over as well?

huntnfool13

Reaction score
You can almost guarantee that if Juan McAnesty gets in office the first number one agenda will be another McCain/Kennedy amnesty bill. These politicans just do not care what the average American wants. They really don't care what our opinion is. It's a disgrace. Both parties make me sick. These guys are clowns with the exceptions of a handfull of them. The rest of them are in it for their own agenda. They are out of touch with reality. We really need to get a good third party candidate in office. Someone who's had a real job and relates to the average Joe.

Advertisement

Top Bottom