McKinney running for president as Green candidate

Common Sense

Reaction score
Belch, the central valley of CA is a very conservative area. Use to be very democratic, but "southern" democrats. At one time, the Republican party was the third most popular party in my hometown(1st was democrat, followed by the American Independent Party.

But everyone back east thinks we are all long haired liberal tree hugging freaks because of Southern California and the Bay Area.

I know how you feel brother!

swampy tim

Reaction score
CS, I don't think that, and anyone from here who has been to California likely doesn't think that either. I love California, and have often said that if I HAD to live in a city, LA would be the one. I just am sad that your state has become what it is. I had plans of retiring there but no chance now. Besides the cost, the state politics are out of control. If I was "blind " I could move there in an instant. S/T

easymoney

Reaction score
This would be TOO funny if she weren't so scary and it weren't so serious. I had to rub my eyes to make sure I read the article correctly.
Imagine this idiot as commander in chief... Imagine her recommendations for the supreme court...

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
You know, this might be a blessing in disguise. Otherwise, the green party could be sapping important votes, but not with this yahoo on board.

Top Bottom