Meet me at Tombstone, AZ. Bring everything you got...

BADBuckfever

Reaction score
How many OF YOU would be willing to go to the AZ. border to stop the drug cartels with your own weapons and blood?

DBAR

Reaction score
I WILL FIGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!
I would rather do it in my home state protecting my own land though.
It would also be nice to know that I get a free pass for protecting this country from an INVASION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iam all for LEGAL immigration, but these ILLEGALS and there drug wars need to be F'N delt with!!!!!!!!!!! And the first way to do it is SEAL THE BOARDERS!!!!
I have 4 good freinds that work for the BP, And I hate to say this, BUT THEY GET PAID TO DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!! They should be used to lock down our boarders!!!!!!!!!!

Vermonster

Reaction score
I have 4 good freinds that work for the BP, And I hate to say this, BUT THEY GET PAID TO DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!! They should be used to lock down our boarders!!!!!!!!!!

Edited out of respect for our friendship Jim.... Since I talked to you, we're good.......

Last edited:

DBAR

Reaction score
Edited out of respect for our friendship Jim.... Since I talked to you, we're good.......
Easy there brother from another mother!!!!!
What I mean is if I was the commander and chief I would use all of you guys to Lock the boarders down tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now when you gonna bring that boy of yours over here to play with my lil guy, Bluegill galore at the local pond!!!!!!!!!

acousticmood

Reaction score
While I would lay down my life for my family or my country, I am not interested in getting arrested by my country. What I'm saying is that perhaps there is a reason and justification for a "militia" (you know ... being necessary for a free state) to act where the federal government will not, however John Brown thought he had it right - but at the end of the day he did nothing but kill and die. Can't someone provide the legal framework for a state to defend itself against foreign invaders that the Feds have to respect.?

Common Sense

Reaction score
While I would lay down my life for my family or my country, I am not interested in getting arrested by my country. What I'm saying is that perhaps there is a reason and justification for a "militia" (you know ... being necessary for a free state) to act where the federal government will not, however John Brown thought he had it right - but at the end of the day he did nothing but kill and die. Can't someone provide the legal framework for a state to defend itself against foreign invaders that the Feds have to respect.?

Well stated sir.

I figure we all have a moral responsiblity to arm ourselves; but I ain't quite ready to go to Tombstone just yet either. In fact, I figure if we ever have to take up arms like our forefathers, it will probably not be against foreign invaders. My guess is it will be against the legitimate government of this land, just as our forefathers did.

And no, I am not advocating the overthrowing of our government(at least not yet). But as Thomas Paine said in Common Sense; the main reason to have limited government is because limited government is easier to overthrow if it becomes tyranical.

mike_cook82

Reaction score
I would much rather go down to Dulzura or Campo to arm up and patrol the border and give the boys down there a helping hand. The border patrol is doing a good job. The proverbial pinata explosion is just becoming too great of an ordeal for them to handle. I was posted up down near the border in complete camo before, completely concealed, hunting coyotes and they spotted me from over 400 yds out. They checked me out just to make sure that I wasnt aiding border hoppers. Quite the opposite.

ltdann

Reaction score
I would much rather go down to Dulzura or Campo to arm up and patrol the border and give the boys down there a helping hand. The border patrol is doing a good job. The proverbial pinata explosion is just becoming too great of an ordeal for them to handle. I was posted up down near the border in complete camo before, completely concealed, hunting coyotes and they spotted me from over 400 yds out. They checked me out just to make sure that I wasnt aiding border hoppers. Quite the opposite.
Concur. I've been hunting down Nogales way a few times and everytime we thought we were off the beaten path in some little hell hole valley, the BP rolled up to say howdy! Them guys is goooood! Took us along time to figure out they were using ground sensors and predators to keep track of us.

Vermonster

Reaction score
Concur. I've been hunting down Nogales way a few times and everytime we thought we were off the beaten path in some little hell hole valley, the BP rolled up to say howdy! Them guys is goooood! Took us along time to figure out they were using ground sensors and predators to keep track of us.
There Jim, take that......

:rotflmao:

I'll talk to you about some fishing. We went out Monday and he got his first couple of bluegill then, so he's excited.......

mike_cook82

Reaction score
Where did you guys go for bluegill? I've been getting the bluegill/crappie itch lately and havent had time to go back to Ventura County to the old stomping grounds. You guys find a public pond?

mike_cook82

Reaction score
I talked to a really nice group of guys out the night before opening day this past season and they walked the 300 yds between us and their truck in the pitch blackness without nvg's (or so it appeared) and they filled us in on their use of thermal cameras, thermal sensors, and predators. The only solution that I see is to send out all 11 active duty Seabee battalions and build a giant 50 foot high wall all the way from Imperial Beach to Texas. complete with machine gun turrets and rabid oppossums. The only problem with this is that the border hoppers would still find a way under it.

mike_cook82

Reaction score
I think it would work. A rabid oppossum is probably the meanest thing in the world next to rosy o'donnell. With an army of rabid oppossums strategicly placed on THEIR side of the fence, I highly doubt anyone or anything is coming near them. except for more oppossums......

DBAR

Reaction score
There Jim, take that......

:rotflmao:

I'll talk to you about some fishing. We went out Monday and he got his first couple of bluegill then, so he's excited.......

:lol bashing sign:

Every cast bro!!!! Thats what we have......... they all are about the size of a pinhead, but kids don't care.

Common Sense

Reaction score
The only solution that I see is to send out all 11 active duty Seabee battalions and build a giant 50 foot high wall all the way from Imperial Beach to Texas. complete with machine gun turrets and rabid oppossums. The only problem with this is that the border hoppers would still find a way under it.

Unfortunately, that is the truth.

Building a fence is like taking an aspirin for appendicitis. It might give a little temporary relief, but it won't cure the problem. We can stop the influx of illegals tomorrow. All we need to do is jail Americans who hire illegals, and stop giving free education, medical, food, and housing to illegals. If that were to happen, there would be more illegals going south than coming north.

That might not stop the drug cartels. But it would make it more difficult for them if half of Mexico wasn't trying to sneak in while they were bringing drugs to the north.

There's really only one reason all them folk keep trying to sneak in. They learned what I figured out a long time ago:

Life is good (especially here in the USA).

BADBuckfever

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe all of the recent earthquakes near the border are just the Mexican Tunnel Digging Team hard at work.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
All we need to do is jail Americans who hire illegals, and stop giving free education, medical, food, and housing to illegals. If that were to happen, there would be more illegals going south than coming north.
While I agree with what you're saying, I think you've left out one MAJOR point. Jail all those we catch here illegally. Personally, I'd do that before I'd jail Americans, but in the very least, I'd fine the taste out of their mouths for hiring illegals.

Bigolwiggler

Reaction score
I agree with C.S.'s last post AND also Mr. Burpfire.

I would only add , speaking of illegal aliens, when their bellybuttons get close to their backbones, they will go home. We need to starve them out . No benefits unless you can prove you are legal, hit the employers who hire them ( feed them) . You would then need no fence.

When their belly buttons get blisters from rubbing against their spine, they will leave on their own free will.
In fact , we might have to tear down some fences so that their weakened carcasses wont have to climb them back into Mexico.

BOW

Last edited:

Common Sense

Reaction score
When their belly buttons get blisters from rubbing against their spine, they will leave on their own free will.
In fact , we might have to tear down some fences so that their weakened carcasses wont have to climb them back into Mexico.

:thumbs up2::thumbs up2::thumbs up2::thumbs up2::thumbs up2::thumbs up2::thumbs up2:

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
complete with machine gun turrets and rabid oppossums.
I used to think opossums got rabies until an animal control friend told me it was not true because of their body temperature. So I looked it up and yep, rabies doesn't like opossums because it needs higher body temps like in raccoons and foxes to work.

Learn sumpin new every day.

Top Bottom