Meet the Author

apmaurosr

Reaction score
Meet the Author: A Win-Win Opportunity.

Many of you know that earlier this year I released the book; Color the Green Movement Blue: A Remedy for Environmental Health. This book not only highlights the importance of conservation – fishing, hunting, forestry and marine ecology practices - to quality ecosystems but also provides a personal look at trials and tribulations of the founding of the New Jersey Outdoor Alliance and its rise to prominence.

I will offer my services free of charge to any fishing, hunting or conservation club, association or organization that would like to arrange a “Meet the Author” event for their members.

I will make a ½ hour PowerPoint presentation on subjects covered in the book, which include:
  • Intelligent design and conservation
  • The definition of Blue Collar Conservation and the importance of outdoorsmen and outdoorswomen in educating people and politicians about the precepts of conservation
  • How to participate in New Jersey’s outdoor grassroots movement
  • How the New Jersey Outdoor Alliance is changing the way Trenton views anglers and hunters - for the better!
  • Attendees will gain an understanding of how anglers, hunters and all conservation-minded people make positive contributions to the health of our forests and waters
  • And much more!
Books will also be offered for sale. The proceeds of book sales will benefit the New Jersey Outdoor Alliance.

The details: The cost to your organization is FREE! There will be a ½ hour PowerPoint presentation provided. Books will be available for purchase for $20.00. Any person that signs up for a $25.00 NJOA membership will receive a FREE personalized book!

There is NO obligation for anyone to purchase a book. The proceeds will go to the New Jersey Outdoor Alliance to advance our mutual freedoms to fish, hunt, trap and practice conservation!

It’s a Win-Win opportunity! Since there’s nothing to lose go ahead and email me - what are you waiting for?

Email me for additional details or to schedule an event at your association:

apmaurosr@njoutdooralliance.org

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony P. Mauro, Sr
Chair
NewJersey Outdoor Alliance
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Conservation Foundation
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Environmental Projects

Join the NJOA, "Help us to help you ensure your outdoor freedoms!"____

JOIN NJOA: http://www.njoutdooralliance.org/support/njoa.html

Officers: Ed Markowski, Captain Pete Grimbilas, Jerry Natale, Len Wolgast, PhD., Anthony Mauro

Top Bottom