Memorial Day weekend

BigDog

Reaction score
Memorial Day weekend is just around the corner. If you don't have anything planned yet, you should think about coming up to the property for the weekend. I am planning on being there for the 3 day weekend and I will probably add a couple days to it.

Eagle Lake opens for fishing on Saturday May 24. We are about 18 miles from the lake. Besides that, you can bring your shooting sticks and do some target practice (by then the coyote population will be booming), bring a mountain bike and tour the property, throw some horse shoes, hike and explore the homesteads or just hang out and enjoy the wonderful high desert landscape and air.

With 7,000 acres there is plenty of room to camp. Come on up and join us for dinner, sitting around the campfire and just enjoying nature.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Hey Dave, thought you were gonna be in Germany on Memorial Day?

BigDog

Reaction score
Nope, we don't for Germany until the 31st. Catch up buddy!

FYI, I am talking with several SoCal folks who are interested in coming up. We are looking into how much it will cost to charter a bus. If we can work it out, CCS will help defer the cost of the bus. We will have a couple pick up points down south, the bus will transport everyone to the property and then back south.

Wish I could work that out for my trips....lol.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Catch up... the story of my life!

Anyway, once again I'll be at Tejon during the weekend, but I'll send some positive "vibes" up your way...

I like the bus idea. Think we can arrange a regular route from the East Bay to CCS?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom