Mendota WA Drawing for RV parking Spots


Mar 11, 2001
Reaction score

The Mendota Wildlife Area will be using a drawing system to permit recreational vehicles to be left at the wildlife area throughout the waterfowl season. If you will not be leaving your vehicle on the area, you need not apply (weekend RV parking is allowed without a reservation if you do not intend to leave the RV on the area when you leave). While this area has more parking areas for recreational vehicles than some of the other wildlife areas, the permit process will allow identification of the recreational vehicle owner in case the wildlife area manager or staff needs to contact that person. Mendota WA will be drawing a total of 100 permits this year. It should be noted that the State assumes no liability for the recreational vehicles left on the wildlife area during the waterfowl season.

When submitting an application for the drawing, list the hunter's name, address, telephone number, and the recreational vehicle license number. A copy of the current valid RV registration slip must accompany the application. A person may only apply once and the vehicle may be listed in the drawing only once. If applying with a camper, use the pickup license number along with the brand name of the camper. Only one application may be submitted for each recreational vehicle.

Mail the application to: Mendota RV Drawing, Mendota Wildlife Area, P. 0. Box 37, Mendota CA 93640, or the information may be faxed to (559) 655-1517. Applications must be received prior to 12:00 noon, September 9, 2002, to be included in the drawing. Successful applicants will be notified by mail with an information packet including information on dates the recreational vehicle may be parked and necessary paper work.

Additional information for the Mendota WA recreational vehicle drawing may be obtained by calling (559) 655-4645.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom