Michelle Obama rejects elitist characterization

gwhunter69

Reaction score
"A rose by any other name smells the same."

Michelle Obama rejects elitist characterization

Apr 16 01:50 PM US/Eastern

EVANSVILLE, Ind. (AP) - Michelle Obama said Wednesday she is a product of a working-class background and rejected characterizations of her and her husband as elitist.

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has tried to deflect criticism of his comments that people in small towns cling to religion and guns out of bitterness over their economic plight. Democratic rival Hillary Rodham Clinton and Republican John McCain have called the remarks elitist. Obama said it was a poor choice of words to describe the economic insecurity many face.

LINK

Sodhunter

Reaction score
She is an elitest and a racist. Because people in her background were working class she is supposed to be down to earth? I guess it also her reasoning that because people in her background (way Back ground) were abused she was abused? Because people of my skin color, not even from my immigrating families country, were slave owners I am also guilty of such atrocities. Her and her Rev. are full of sh--!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D3Lifer

Reaction score
And she and her husband can have my guns when they pry them from my cold dead fingers. I won't argue with her old mans assessment of how I feel about their agenda to circumvent my God given rights....I am bitter. And I will never vote for anyone with a (D) next to their name.

easymoney

Reaction score
She and her husband are both elitist hypocrites, period. If they were so concerned about "their " people, they would have done much more than prop up their minister. Tear a page out of bill cosby's play book and roll up your elitist sleeves and get to work helping...
They are both racists and want the divide among ethnic peoples to continue because it assures them the controversy they need to remain important and appear as if they are doing something important. Why else did they embrace and invest so heavily in their pastor and his hate rhetoric? And what have they done that is truely constructive and beneficial?
It is very telling that both the obamas and mrs clinton worked for firms that defended or promoted racial hatred and in the case of mrs clinton her work also included so called terrorist groups in the 60s and 70s.
As the campaign gets nearer November me thinks it will get even more heated and the gloves will really come off. If either dem candidate has any skeletons (and they both do) they don't want aired they had better come clean and report them...

swampy tim

Reaction score
True easymoney, but in the end it won't make any differance. McLaim is just as bad as either of the dems. I really think this is a watershed moment for our country. S/T

Top Bottom