Middle Ga. Deer Picture

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Bet you had to pick your path thru the woods, those antlers are so wide, bet it was hard to keep from banging into trees

Wow

Tinhorn

Curtiss

Reaction score
http://www.hunting-pictures/members/dish_21/image pat.jpg[img]

[b][url="http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/dish_21/image%20pat.jpg"]http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/di...image%20pat.jpg[/url][/b]

Trying to get the picture to come up!!

[b]Curt, I went to your site and copied the pix address, your address is wrong somehow?  Tinhorn [/b]

jayber

Reaction score
Is that a whitetail or muley?!  Wow is right.....can we get another pic of a bad boy with his head/antlers up?

Jon Bain

Reaction score
Curtis, from a fellow GA hunter, congrads.  You address did not come up because the you used prior to img at the end was the wrong one.  Use this one / on the same key as the ? and it should work.

russ

Reaction score
  Man what a bruser when you get a chance Curtis be great to see a full head pic!!!

Fubar

Reaction score
Curtiss Congratulations ! Thats a beautiful buck. You are right about roughing it with Sat TV. That looks like a control tower for an airport.                Fubar

gizz

Reaction score
I just saw the Tower picture with the Dish...
Who says you can't watch NASCAR and hunt deer at the same time?

jayber

Reaction score
What did he dress out at?  I'm guessing 261# was live wt......or no?

Curtiss

Reaction score
The deer was live wt.  I will send another head shot soon. I left the pictures that I had with the man that will mount him. I will try to get a picture in the next week. I use LAB LAB, and corn planted in April. The first 3 acres that we planted of the LAB LAB was eaten in 2 days after it came up. The next time I planted, we put electric fence up, and it made it. The deer will still cross the fence, but they didn't eat it all up before it began to take a stand.
   Happy Picture taking, deer Hunting, and Most of all  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

bmulley

Reaction score
Curtiss...What a monster!!!!:jaw-drop:I'm also a middle Georgia hunter and have yet to see anything close to that size...(I do dream about it quite often, though).  I'm posting some pics soon of some deer I captured on homebrew in Cochran county.  Maybe someday these little buck can grow up to be the size of that hoss.

Curtiss

Reaction score
Lab Lab is a type of bean. It is very good in hot and dry climates. It will yeild around 11 to 12 thousand pounds of follage, (per acrea)and it is around 38% protein. The deer love it. You just have to have the ph right with the ground . (5.7 to 6.7)

bmulley

Reaction score
Curtiss, my dad who hunts up in northern Maine always gives me a hard time about the size of the deer in Maine being so much bigger than the deer in georgia and the south in general...thanks for helping with that knockout punch!

Curtiss

Reaction score
Here's a picture of a deer taken at the end of OCT. He looks alot like the other. He wt. at 237 pounds before field dressed.

STR8SHTR

Reaction score
What a BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!
Those are two very mature whitetails.  That's what you get when you let the boys walk.  Full grown men.

gizz

Reaction score
Whatever your doing on that land don't stop!
......Now i gotta go find me some of that LAB LAB

Memory Loss

Reaction score
Where can I find this Lab Lab?  Wouln't happen to need a hunting partner would you?  geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom