Mike Riley, Jay, or Jesse..help!

LetEmWork

Reaction score
First of all, nice site Jesse!  As some of you know, I'm the same LetEmWork that frequented the California Dept. of F & G forum that Hoss ran. My question: did Hoss move the forum to a different server/site or did the forum just flat out die? If it's still around, can any of you post the link here? I appreciate any help any of you can give. As always, HAPPY HUNTING!

LetEmWork

Jay

Reaction score
Don't know what happened although this forum is now liked from the DFG hunting page.

Bigdog said his emails to Hoss were being returned as undeliverable.

One change I do wish is that replies were indented so you could follow a thread more easily. It gets tough when your responding to a response rather than the original post.

Like them emoticons though:

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome Let EmWork,

I'm not real sure what has happened to Hoss. My emails to him were never returned. I know we started hollering for a new board many months ago and I was hoping Hoss would have his board up and running before the old one shut down. I know Eric and myself offered any help and some other peeps too. I would have had this board up sooner but a hog hunt got in the way. If we pimp this board we can get some of those back who never got the word, just liek we did in the early days of Hoss' California Forum.

This board is a free knockoff of the Ultimate Bulletin Board UBB format that most use but the license is $250.00. The one main difference with this board is the threads are not indented like Jay pointed out. If you have the $250.00 laying around I'll be glad to change over.

I'm not trying to take rain on Hoss' parade but I didn't want to see the forum just disappear. We have quite a few good peeps that were hanging out there and sharing some info and pics.

Top Bottom