spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Anybody ever seen a Mileamore Bird?

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Never seen one but, isn't that the bird that sticks his head in the sand and whistles through his a$$ so loud it can be heard a mile or more away?

Common Sense

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MULEY51 @ Jun 13 2008, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Never seen one but, isn't that the bird that sticks his head in the sand and whistles through his a$$ so loud it can be heard a mile or more away?
[/b]

Ain't that one called a Belch bird?

(sorry, couldn't help it, guess I know what I deserve ---
)

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Common Sense @ Jun 13 2008, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MULEY51 @ Jun 13 2008, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b]

Ain't that one called a Belch bird?

(sorry, couldn't help it, guess I know what I deserve ---
)
[/b][/quote]

Belch????

Common Sense

Reaction score
Well, I thought of many more appropriate names; but none of them were as good natured as Belch. I figured it wouldn't offend him, but the others might get mad.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
No no, he sticks his beak in the mud and gets stuck and then has to whistle through his azz and usually can be hear a mile or more away.

Seen one last week in fact.

Belch? you gonna take that?

What about the famous "Oh No" bird. You smarty pantses ever seen one of them?

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
What about the famous "Oh No" bird. You smarty pantses ever seen one of them?[/b]
Again, never seen one, but I believe that's the bird whose "privates" hang lower than his feet and be heard screaming OH NO, OH NO whenever it comes in for a landing.

That one??

Common Sense

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MULEY51 @ Jun 13 2008, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
What about the famous "Oh No" bird. You smarty pantses ever seen one of them?[/b]
Again, never seen one, but I believe that's the bird whose "privates" hang lower than his feet and be heard screaming OH NO,
[/b][/quote]

You talking about Belch again Muley???????

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Yup Muley, that's the one. Feet about 4 inches long and private about 10 inches long.

Oh NO!!!!!

Top Bottom