Millerton Lake Archery only turkey hunt

Liv2huntducks

Reaction score
Did anyone get else get drawn for this archery only hunt? We have the last week in April. if anyone on here got drawn for the weeks before us I would love to pick your brain after your hunt:z :z

Were will to pass along any info we have after our hunt if anyone hunts after us.

Raully

Reaction score
If thats the same Millerton lake me and the family camped at years ago....becareful its loaded with rattlesnakes. Saw an average of two a day.

Liv2huntducks

Reaction score
Raully
Yes it is the same place. the snakes are not really a problem yet. hunted this hunt a few years back and did not even see a snake. but plenty of tom
My hunting partner missed three times opening day. I lost the coin flip on who got the first bird. I call 4 in for him in the morning he missed 3 and the forth was taken out by another hunter who was tresspassing the hunt property. I never got the hunt the second day as my buddy lost his father that morning and we left so he could be with his family!

Raully

Reaction score
Yup, I remember that place never hunted there but camped at the lake. Never seen so many snakes in one place.

Good luck!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom