"Mini" stampede video

canamrider07

Reaction score
I took bubble's advice to hunt in the cold at went out over the weekend. Caught some pigs having lunch out in a grassy field. I watched for some time and they kept drifting away. Fired a shot and missed. The pigs had no idea where the shot came from because 3 pigs ran right by me. I caught a smaller one on the video. Damn, they move fast. After they ran by, two more came out of the field, must have been sleeping. The video shows what happened. I better add my "warning". Do not watch if you get triggered by actual pig hunting, graphic video and graphic sound..(for those of you who don't mind, you can hear the pig after she gets shot).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnGCcrZGH74&t=25s

KTKT70

Reaction score
Sweet. Another great hunt. Way to get it done. I'm still waiting on my breakfast meats. Lol. BBQ time.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
I see there no shortage of pork chops yet....lol
Good vid my freind those pigs r eating good that's for sure.....tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Planetcat

Reaction score
Nice work! Any chance of you getting a head mount for your camera? I have a gopro one I’d be happy to donate to your “production company”.

canamrider07

Reaction score
I can hear the pigs now "did you see canam wearing that ridiculous bra strap on his head? I ran right by him while he was messing with that thing on his head..What an idiot".. But, really it would be impossible. It was 37 degrees and raining. I had a thick face mask, hat with visor to block the rain, and Walkers on and my scope kept fogging up and my gloves were soaked. As I have said before, unless I shoot the pig there is no video....

Last edited:

Stevehazard

Reaction score
Nice work! Any chance of you getting a head mount for your camera? I have a gopro one I’d be happy to donate to your “production company”.
He is completely resistant to any kind of advice or offer to improve his camera setup or process and has an excuse for everything. I've tried. The reality is he's stubborn to try something somebody else suggests or kindly offers and or is content with his videos being nothing more then shooting dead pigs with a pistol. It's unfortunate because with the game he has access to he has a golden opportunity to make some really kick ass hunting vids.

canamrider07

Reaction score
Come on Hazzard, get over it.. Like I said if you get "triggered" watching my videos do not watch and please do not comment again we don't need another "cat" fight….

Stevehazard

Reaction score
Come on Hazzard, get over it.. Like I said if you get "triggered" watching my videos do not watch and please do not comment again we don't need another "cat" fight….
Canam it's your excuses as to why you keep your current camera setup which are comical at this point.
"It would be impossible" LOL. Come on. If you don't want to to you don't want to. But nobody is buying that line that all these "conditions" are legitimate obstacles to something like a head strap or hat clip with the camera already in place. Your messing around taking more time by having it in your pocket by the way.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Here we go again, Steve can the guy just enjoy what he's doing the way he wants to do it, I don't get the nitpicking on how he should video tape. I am sure he appreciates your advise and knowledge and u never know maybe some day he will utilize it but for now he's just trying to kill pigs that is his priority and not the quality of the video it seems he's not to worried about it he's explained himself many times already why he does it that way so let it rest please..
No one else is complaining about his video taping so let's just enjoy them, the rawer the better I tired of refined perfect videos, give me a bad tattoo before a perfect one and I am good....lol
So let's just get back to watching canams pig whacking vids and pics. Thank u......tra

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheGDog

Reaction score
Um... can somebody explain to me Why... it's "bad" for Steve to offer up suggestions that could improve the quality of canam's videos? Trying to understand where perceived animosity is coming into the picture... cause I'm just not seeing it from what I read on Steve's part.

Just curious.

MUDXICANHNTER

Reaction score
This is why people stop posting on this forum some people complain and don’t realize he doesn’t have to post anything about his hunts and is just sharing his success if this keeps happening nobody will post any successful stories pics etc

Revo2811

Reaction score
This is why people stop posting on this forum some people complain and don’t realize he doesn’t have to post anything about his hunts and is just sharing his success if this keeps happening nobody will post any successful stories pics etc
What he said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevehazard

Reaction score
If he wants to film the way he wants that is fine. But as somebody that has filmed many hunts using different gopros, different variations of head straps, cases, mics, etc I'm going to call somebody out when they make statements like that. Canam if you want to film as you have been keep doing your thing. As for anybody else that comes across this that may be interested in self filming their hunts you absolutely can use a head strap with a hat, ear protection, face mask, in rain and cold with wet gloves on and a foggy scope. And it is absolutely easier to reach up and press a single button then it is to take something out of your pocket and film.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Steven, Planetcat, it was a nice thing to offer up some newer equipment, andup to Canam to except or Not.
I my self was Borne A poor White Guy and would appreicate any freebies offered, I could film all the Road kill
I cook up.

Chayito702

Reaction score
This is one of the reasons I haven't posted our successful hunting stories for the past 2 or 3 seasons. Some douche here kept talking trash blah blah blah ..... we need a clean up here lol

canamrider07

Reaction score
This is one of the reasons I haven't posted our successful hunting stories for the past 2 or 3 seasons. Some douche here kept talking trash blah blah blah ..... we need a clean up here lol
This is what is perplexing to me about this forum. That when posting hunting pics or videos you get "called out", criticized, slandered, and ridiculed and then if you defend yourself, "you can't take advice or criticism well, and maybe you should "change what you are doing"...It seems to be a select few that have this behavior. I can "take it" but it is nice to have "encouragement" from fellow hunters. I go hunting to enjoy my life and then I share it with others. Hopefully others enjoy what I do and maybe learn something, or not. I am grateful for the guys that support me, and I will try and return the favor. To those guys my door is open and please stop by when you get to Texas. You can fill your freezer....

Attachments

Bubblehide

Banned
Reaction score
This chit continues to happen, unhampered because the moderators CHOSE to NOT moderate. The clear result has and continues to be a lack of participation by many very experienced hunters that have a tremendous amount to contribute to the less experienced. However, it seems that a few here just don't want others sharing their expertise and teaching others to actually hunt, rather then hiking with a gun. They just don't seem to be able to handle competition that can actually compete. They have nothing to contribute but glory shots, without anything else, and unwarranted criticism. Frankly, I got tired of this continuing crap, so I don't post much anymore, and I no longer post pictures. But then, it's not the pictures that have value to those seeking to improve their game.

The answer is simple, Jesse needs to either grow some balls, or add several moderators that will exhibit some backbone (backbone has been totally lacking) and quash this crap.

Last edited:

dustin ray

Reaction score
Steven, Planetcat, it was a nice thing to offer up some newer equipment, andup to Canam to except or Not.
I my self was Borne A poor White Guy and would appreicate any freebies offered, I could film all the Road kill
I cook up.
Picking up road kill is that white privilege:rotflmao:

Top Bottom