Missing Topic?

Duck Fan

Reaction score
Yesterday, there was a thread in this section about the location where you could download the UC Davis survey results on the moto.  I even added my 2 cents to that thread.  Now it is gone.

I also read that Grumpy (I think) said in a thread that at some point the whole waterfowl section was missing for a while.  Just wondering if anyone else noticed?  

Jay - you had answered on the subject as well.  weird?

Jay

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's a moto conspiracy. "They" didn't want people reading the results of the study.

Scank

Inactive
Reaction score
UC Davis survey on http://www.duckhunter.net. Anti=moto people will be disappointed. Look for the CWA to try to find and focus on the negative data. But, read it carefully, especially the graphs, It takes some tome- 25+ pages. UC Davis crew did a good job.
Maybe an anti-hunting group should place a measure on the ballot banning ALL decoys. Hey, this would surely reduce the Mallard harvest..

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Something glitched, that's for sure. I can't find anything wrong in the software but will keep looking. It wasn't deleted by any of the moderators or myself.

Holler if you see anything else that looks weird or disappears.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
After checking with the brainiacs who wrote this forum software there is a "Missing Topic" bug just discovered. I'm waiting to see how the fix works for other board operators before I try the fix here. I don't even want to crash this forum and face the wrath of the unwashed masses.

Duck Fan

Reaction score
Spectr17 - Don't worry about the missing thread on my account.  I was just curious and wondering if I was "dreaming" that I had seen the topic.

Thanks...and thanks for the forum.  I really appreciate it!

;-)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom