MISSION CREEK PRESERVE ACCESS. Eastern D14 Zone. Sand to Snow National Monument. Whitewater Preserve

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
HUNTING ACCESS INTO SAND TO SNOW NM

We are allowing permitted hunting access (via a lottery system) through Mission Creek into Sand to Snow National Monument for the 2019 deer hunting season since Whitewater Preserve remains closed. Hunting access will only be allowed Friday afternoon - Monday evening to prevent overlap with our educational programming for school groups. No unpermitted access for hunters will be allowed. Hunting is prohibited on the preserve.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
What’s the best way to get a hunting permit for this area?
It's the D14 zone so what most do is apply for the premium zones like x9a and then use this as a 2nd choice. If you dont want to hunt up north in ca and want to stay local then put this as your 1st choice next spring. This zone sold out at the beginning of sept so no more tags for this year.

jrappyo

It's the D14 zone so what most do is apply for the premium zones like x9a and then use this as a 2nd choice. If you dont want to hunt up north in ca and want to stay local then put this as your 1st choice next spring. This zone sold out at the beginning of sept so no more tags for this year.
well shit! I guess I will look closer at this for next year.

iupa1

I got drawn going this weekend. I have never been on that side of the mountain any help will be greatly appreciated.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Whitewater Preserves just opened back up for those who want to hunt the PCT back in there.

Top Bottom