MK111 timer

BowDoc

Reaction score
I have two owls on the way and I just finished two mainstays. I have two of the mk111 timers on the way. It seems like they would be great for this sets up the have a first stage hold for up to 5 seconds and a off stage that will last up to a hour. does anyone have a picture of how to attach this timer

Billy in VA

Reaction score
Bow Doc:
What timers are these you ordered? I had a roll of flim last week that had a doe and twins that used 11 pics in about 15 mins.  I want to go to a timer. I used the Owl and the RS PIR. Any info would help.  Later  Billy

BowDoc

Reaction score
GO TO QUALITY AND SEARCH mk111. That is how you find them. They are like 8.95. I have not used them yet but i think from the spec it seems like they should work for you two

BowDoc

Reaction score
This timer is not what i thought. I thought that it would give me a delay. This timer only functions when the sensor is activated. It will hold for up to 5 second then pause for up to one hour. The only problem is once the sensor resets it can be tripped again. Or did I do something wrong. Any thoughts

BowDoc

Reaction score
oWL IS IN THE WOODS WITH MK11 TIMES. iT WORKS RIGHT. iT WILL GIVE UP TO I MINUTE DELAY BETWEEN PICS. yOU CAN AJUST IT FOR 0 TO 60. THE POWER DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ON AND IT DOES NOT RESET THE TIMER WHEN SENSOR RESETS

Top Bottom