Mom won rifle @ RMEF dinner!

BradCa

Reaction score
My wife, parents, and I attended the RMEF banquet in Exeter this past weekend and my Mom won a Winchester 270 WSM. My wife won a nice framed print, but Dad and I didn't get anything. Maybe they will share.

I think at least one other member from this page (EddieHSF) did pretty well, too.

Brad

ranchwife

Reaction score
Hey Brad! Congratulations to your wife and Mom! Reed and I went to our local banquet and we didn't win anything. I was high bid on a pair of duck decoys on the silent auction, but that isn't as good as what your wife and Mom won!

eddiehsf

Reaction score
Hey Brad

It was nice to see you at the dinner with your family and congrats on the big wins.

Drew did ok, he won a Remington 700 BDL SS Syn in .338 ultra mag and a Ruger M77 SS Syn in .243

Both for sale by the way

Your parent are first class and Hedi is way to good looking for you

Give me a buzz, and lets get together and do some local hunting this season during Archery or Rifle season.

eddiehsf

Hntrjohn

Reaction score
One night at an SCI dinner
Wife Remington 1100
me Weatherby 257 mag
PSE bow

I think I used up all my luck that night since then have not won squat. I enter the raffle to donate. If I want the gun I will just go out ang buy it, cheaper that way.

BradCa

Reaction score
Believe it or not, my Dad just one a .50 cal. in-line muzzle loader from 2nd Amendment Sports in Bakersfield. These people need to buy some lottery tickets.

Brad

Blaclpowder

Reaction score
Glad to hear of other winners, I won Mod 70 in 243 wssm at the Las Cruces banquet as well as 5 of the bucket raffels...life is good

Latest Posts

Top Bottom