MOMS BIG PIG

NatureDriven

Reaction score
Here is the pig my mom took while on vacation at the Tejon last Wednesday, Aug. 4th. As you can see from the pic's, she was super
happy. Hunting since February with no luck, and sick for a couple months with pnuemonia, she made a full recovery and went straight back out to the ranch to take the biggest pig of her life. She shoots a Howa in caliber .243, using Winchester 100 gr. Power-Point Ammo. She fired two shots to put this guy down, both in the lungs. The first at 93 yds. and the second at 101 yds. The first slowed him, the second killed him. If your asking yourself .243?, this is her second pig and she seems to do just fine with her set up. Also, my father is always right by her side standing ready with his .300 Savage for insurance purposes.

I still have not figured out how to shrink the pics to put them on the website, so I made an album for her on Webshots. If you would like to take a look click here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/tnpboaringadv

P.S. Thanks to Bishop for editing my post and putting a pic of my boar on the site, maybe you could do the same for my mother if you have time.

Thanks!

Attachments

superduty

Reaction score
Tell moma naturedriven that superduty said AWESOME pig. Glad to see you got it posted up for all of us to enjoy. Thanks guys.

bzzboyz

Reaction score
Great pig

Glad your mom's diong well now. Huntins usually pretty good medicine for what ails ya.

larrysogla

Reaction score
Awesome pig!!! Congrats for a job well done.
God Bless. larrysogla.

Gus

Reaction score
Congrats to your mom, nice hog

Norcalihunter

Reaction score
wow seems like lots of people on the board have been shooting some real nice hogs latley. Tell her congrats from all of us! thanks for sharing!

mudhen

Reaction score
Ain't Tejon a 270,000 acre slice of heaven?

I am thankful that I got to go on a guided hunt there in my lifetime.

mudhen - CA

satchmo

Reaction score
Congratulations to her
Looks like she had a great time!!
TTFN,Cathy

NatureDriven

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

My mother wanted me to thank all of you for the kinds words. I showed her the post yesterday and boy what a gigantic smile she had on her face. You have all made her feel very welcome here at JHO.

Thank you!

Scott

Latest Posts

Top Bottom