Montec LE sight

forkehornreggie

Reaction score
I put the Montec LE 5 pin on my Bowtech. I had it on for approx 1 week and the sight snapped in half. I bought another one. The adjustment for the pins is an allen screw for adjusting and once adjusted you tighten a set scew. Well I tightened the set screw and it broke off inside making the first pin non usable.
The screw thing was my bad but the broken housing was not my bad. I e-mailed Montec and explained everything. They said that they would replace both sights for free so I shipped them off. Hopefully all's well that ends well. I do love the sight and it would be great if the company follows through. I'll report back later.

Zbearclaw

Reaction score
They are made of magnesium right, I wondered about it's ability to hold up to abuse, sounds like they stand behnd their product, hopefully it was just a fluke and the replacements will give you good use without any problems.

let us know how it works out.

forkehornreggie

Reaction score
Montec responded in less than a week and sent me a new sight as well as a hat and some stickers. What a stand up company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3D4ME

Reaction score
Outstanding!!!! Glad they did you right!!!!

'Ike'

Reaction score
Sweet, I've heard they have good Customer Service!

el_vaquero

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the problems...glad to hear you got great service from the company.

I thought about getting one, but I won't use anything but Spott Hogg after getting one this year.

Top Bottom