More action in the bean patch

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
Great pics Stanman, especially that first buck.  He looks like he has some potential, especially for having a rack like that this early in the summer.  It will be nice to see other pictures of him as the summer goes on.  Hopefully, he will keep coming to your plot.  

One thing I noticed is that it looks like the flash fired on the big buck because his eyes are lit up.  Do most all of you guys simply just leave the flash to fire all of the time or do you cut a hole in the housing for the light sensor and use autoflash?  

KeepUmComing!!

Richard Webb

Reaction score
Hi Stanman - Beautiful color on the night shot.  What are you using?

gizz

Reaction score
Another set of nice pics Stanman.
Jaggermax, I have all of my cams set to fire 24/7.

stanman

Reaction score
Hi guys i leave the flash on all the time.As for the colour i use walmart brand 2 bucks a roll film and the results so far have been great.We have been going through a pile of film oh yea its 400 speed.On another note we planted 2 soy bean patches in the bush on this farm 100 x 30 and also buckwheat and a deer mix called sucatash i think that is what the label said.and ladino clover and rye grass.But the beans are what they are really liking now.also i just hung my second camera on our other bean patch today so mayby by the end of the week more bucks hopefuly  more later  Stan

Latest Posts

Top Bottom