More Buck Pics

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
WOW !!!!What good bucks, Do you need help getting rid of those pesky critters?Good pics.

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
I'm thinkin' if I got a roll of film developed and saw a buck like that, I'd probably "wet" myself......... :shocked-big-eyes::wow-eyes:

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Great bucks! Hope to see pics of them this fall hangig up on a gambrel for you. Good luck. MC.

glen71

Reaction score
Really nice bucks, and I love the one with the buck and the raccoon! The 12 point looks like a typical 10 point to me. Are the other two points typical, i.e., G-5's or are they non-typical? Or is it just my old eyes?

max

Reaction score
Holy Smokes!! Look at the picture (12-pointer001) their is a huge buck behind the buck in the foreground!!!!!
Did you notice him in that shot!!!!

(Edited by max at 9:45 pm on Aug. 1, 2002)

vman

Reaction score
Nice pics.  I really like the last one.

Zeke

Reaction score
Yep....thats 2 fawns with the doe.  My stepdad saw one being born a few weeks ago, right off of their front yard maybe 60 yds from their house. He got a pic with a regular camera but it wasnt close enough to see it good in the pic.

Theres bucks crawling all over their property....hes been seeing 5 at a time....but I doubt that will happen come season.

One thing I did notice......these were off of the second roll from their property. The first roll the bucks came thru at night....then the second roll all were in the daytime. Wonder if the flash got them spooked a little? Might keep the cam out when season gets here to keep them coming thru in the daytime.  hehe

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Zeke >> Nice pictures.

Any of the same bucks from the last roll?

I don't think the flash scares the deer. Different feeding times and the deer move at different hours of the day.

Nice pics, keep'em coming.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Nice bucks Zeke. Just hope they stick around come deer season.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom