More Buck pics!!!!

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Hey that looks like the same buck that I got a pic of last week! What the heck is he doing in TN???

What's the other cam up for in the other tree? Or is that just a decoy? :wink-yellow:

gtk

Reaction score
Nice pis... I'm still waiting for the bucks to start walking in front of my cam... What kind of block is that ?  Mineral, Salt ?

woodsman

Reaction score
TNDEERHUNTER Nice pics !!
I got to get my cams back out .

davered1

Reaction score
Nice Pics,

I seen a couple of little bucks tonight when I went to check out my 370. they looked pretty healthy.

Keep em coming

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Thanks gang. Bob That little buck sure has covered some ground to get from your place to mine. HeHe
gtk, That is a mineral block. I also have a salt lick on the ground behind that block, I use rack up in it. They are really using them both this time of year.

(Edited by TNDEERHUNTER at 6:20 am on June 16, 2002)

woodsman

Reaction score
I got my cam out this morning ,Found a good spot to set up ,did some trimming of tree branches and brush, pulled out my cam from my bag and suck!!! I forgot the key to the lock, I went back home (this spot is behind my house) got to wear I was going to set up and found that some one had left me something ,A Buck had walked by that spot and he left me a stool sample .One hour sooner and I would have had a pic of him .:nope-blue::nope-blue::banghead:Live and learn.

(Edited by woodsman at 3:15 pm on June 16, 2002)

Top Bottom