More bunny pics

songdog

Reaction score
Here's the latest pic from the daily bunny hunt behind the house...

foulshot

Reaction score
Another great shot!  Either that or there are some really slow wabitts,huhuhuhuhu!

Marty

Reaction score
Well, do you have to look so damn happy?  
We had our share of bunnies running around the neighborhood this season.  They were displaced by a County Works project.  Kids wouldn't have liked roasted bunny knowing it came from the back yard.
We were down at Fairview Park in CM last weekend.  Ground squirrel and bunny all over the place.  Saw a Kestrel try to pick off a ground squirrel.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Songdog, Very cool, you might want to change your name to " Robin Hood" or " Willaim Tell"

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
Hey Marty,

I live down the street from Fairview Park, do some walking down through the Talbert Reserve and into Fairview Park.  There are tons of GS's and wabbits.  I love living close to the park, I just hate the helicopter that patrols it, like right now!!!!!  If you walk the opposite direction along the river (flood control) bed, there is a pond on the C-Mesa side that always holds lots of quality ducks.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
I gotta ask, Songdog...

For every bunny-kabob, how many are still running through the bushes laughing at you?  :tongue-green:

Nice shot, though.  I may give the bunnies a try when I'm up in B-zone this coming weekend.  Woohoo... deer season is finally here!!!

songdog

Reaction score
Within 20 yards, I'm about 50/50.  The misses are within an inch or two... so it makes me feel a lot better about practice for deer/bear.  Out to 30 yards it drops to about 1 out of 4.

I'm normally good for 2-3 bunnies an evening with 5-7 shots.  They sure are small targets.

jmabbott888

Reaction score
Songdog, tell us the truth it was your boy that shot it & your taking the credit huh lol. nice shot.

JohnsIslandBoy

Reaction score
Every time I here one of the guys in the shop talking about a great shot he made on a deer with his bow I think of this post.

I always tell em.. "Yeah, Wait till I show you this pic."

Now that is a shot with a bow.

Top Bottom