More D-370 Pics

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Just got back from changing cards & had 48 pics (24 triggers) since 4:00 yesterday. Will try to upload before I have to go to a meeting, otherwise, I'll have them up about 12:00.
Got at least 1 new buck
Click my http://www.button, and they will be under 2nd card

(Edited by ****** at 7:26 am on May 31, 2002)

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Nice pics !! How do the full size pics look? Are you using the SHQ mode?  I'll be putting mine out tomorrow:big-grin-aqua:

I hope my pics look half as good as yours!!

davered1

Reaction score
<font size="5">DAMN the USPS AND CANADA POST!!!</font>

Mine should be here today !!!!!!!!!!!!

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
HH,  Do you have a timer on your camera?  What's the interval set at?  Is it one of Brian's?

Next camera will be digital.  

ToddP

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
My pics on my computer are full size on the highest exposure. If you want me to e-mail full size, let me know. I'll wait for at least 2 folks before I send if I can, since I use a dial up. I'll probibly zip them down too.

Todd, I have a timer on my own board with one of Brian's chips. It is set for 5 min on double shot mode. My 32 meg card will hold over 50 shots, I'm checking it dayly, and I want as many shots as possible. Had 48 shots on the card from just last nite on 5 min delay. Thats 2 full hours of shots.

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Dave it sounds like you're about to wet yourself with anticipation!! :shocked-big-eyes:

Man I would HATE to be that postman if he doesn't have that cam with him today!!! :ranting-red:  :boxing: :smacking-head-mallet: :black-eye:

(Edited by Cabin Fever Bob at 9:31 am on May 31, 2002)

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Just realized one that I didn't post has a 3 leged deer ( either that, or it may be scratching its head). Is there someone I could e-mail it to that could post it in this thread?

(Edited by ****** at 9:46 am on May 31, 2002)

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Db, Will be there in a few min. Check it out and see if you think its gone, or just scratching.

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Dbworld & ******,

Have you guys tried the "sequence mode" yet? I think if you could get this to work you could get some pretty cool pics! It continues to take pictures as long as the shutter button is pressed.

Thanks for the tips..

As for the deer, I think it's scratching:smile-blue

(Edited by coyotebandit at 12:55 pm on May 31, 2002)

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Sequence can only be done with the flash off. Would be ok w/ a daylite only, but probobly a problem without it.

LW

Reaction score
Hill, not one to give unsolicited advice, but you are a homeboy so just a word of caution about the corn on the ground, with all the rain and humidity this week it can spoil quickly,  you are checking daily so be aware of mold which can harm the deer, also any odd smell from rancid  corn will permanently ruin your feeding station, and lastly it's going to break you keeping that much feed out daily, they will eat 30# a day or 3# a day makes them no difference they will be there to pick up whatevers there and the coons, well don't get me started. A feeder with a timer on it will serve you well.  Thats all. LW

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
I'm only putting out about 5-10 lb a day right now. Plan on putting up a feeder within a week. Its not sticking around long enough to mold right now, I watch that pretty closely too. Besides all that, corn is too colorfull on the ground and if someone came by, they couldn't miss it, or my cam. I'm also getting tired of the coons eating at least half of it. Thanks

coyotebandit

Reaction score
They have banned all feeding and baiting in parts of WI. The biologist think that CWD can be spread by saliva, since bait piles aren't natural, it's probably a good thing. I had used corn in the past to bring in game, not anymore, I guess I'll just have to rely on water ,natural trails and food sources now. :cry-blue:

This whole CWD thing is really going to ruin my plans.......:mad-fumin-red:

Top Bottom