More Deer Cam Pictures!

Defcon15

Reaction score
I just got in some more deer cam pictures. Here they are at

Defcon15

Reaction score
I just got some new pictures developed and there were some pretty nice ones. Take a look at them.
-jack

Defcon15

Reaction score
I just got some new pictures developed and there were some pretty nice ones. Take a look at them.
-jack

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice pics. I guess we all know where you'll be opening day. Good luck and lets see the after pics this fall. MC.

MSDeerHunter

Reaction score
Good googly moogly...great pics man...thanks for sharing...good luck on getting one of those bucks.

MSDeerHunter

Reaction score
Good googly moogly...great pics man...thanks for sharing...good luck on getting one of those bucks.

shadow

Reaction score
Nice Buck....LOOK at the size of the whole your lick block is in....been hunting that spot long....:surprised-purple:

Beerdonga

Reaction score
What is that circle in the ground they are coming to?  Is it a mineral lick?

Beerdonga

Reaction score
What is that circle in the ground they are coming to?  Is it a mineral lick?

Jon Bain

Reaction score
That is way better than the ones I just got back.  I have a few small bucks but nothing that I would shoot.  When I get back in town I'll scan a couple for you to look at.  My camera is placed over a mineral lick too.

Jon Bain

Reaction score
That is way better than the ones I just got back.  I have a few small bucks but nothing that I would shoot.  When I get back in town I'll scan a couple for you to look at.  My camera is placed over a mineral lick too.

Defcon15

Reaction score
ya its a mineral block. this is the second year that we have put it in that place. after two years of them coming to this place (even after the blocks are gone because the minerals are in the ground), the hole is about 1 1/2 to 2 feet deep and about 3 feet across in width. it is a huge hole! i hope i get that first one but his body looks like he is 2 1/2 maybe 3 1/2. maybe that is just the angle. anyway, thanks for asking.
-jack (aka defcon15)

Defcon15

Reaction score
ya its a mineral block. this is the second year that we have put it in that place. after two years of them coming to this place (even after the blocks are gone because the minerals are in the ground), the hole is about 1 1/2 to 2 feet deep and about 3 feet across in width. it is a huge hole! i hope i get that first one but his body looks like he is 2 1/2 maybe 3 1/2. maybe that is just the angle. anyway, thanks for asking.
-jack (aka defcon15)

Defcon15

Reaction score
actually shadow and everyone else that wonders this...this is only the second year that we have put a mineral block here. the hole is so big because even after the block is gone, the deer come and lick and dig into the soil becuase of all the minerals that have gone into the ground. And also, we have never put a stand in this area before. we have been working on this area and we are putting in a clover  plot about 50 yards from this spot. this block is bringing the deer close to where the clover plot will be. anyway, if we did hunt this area, we would be hunting right over the block because the area where the block is...is so small. anyway, thanks for asking about it. oh also the hole is about
1 1/2 to 2 feet deep! and about 3 feet across!
-Jack (aka defcon15)

Huntdoc

Reaction score
I would have to agree that that 10 point is not very old.  Man I don't know if I could pass him though!

Huntdoc

Reaction score
I would have to agree that that 10 point is not very old.  Man I don't know if I could pass him though!

Defcon15

Reaction score
hey how old do you think that 10 point is? i know he is not old but i am wondering how old he is. i dunno if i would let him pass...whatever his age...i am with you!
thanks
-Jack

Defcon15

Reaction score
hey how old do you think that 10 point is? i know he is not old but i am wondering how old he is. i dunno if i would let him pass...whatever his age...i am with you!
thanks
-Jack

Latest Posts

Top Bottom