more deer pics

LW

Reaction score
Nice pics Arlow, looking foward to velvet here in a couple weeks.  

Tinhorn

Reaction score
That cam sure lights up the woods don't it.....

good pix's

Tinhorn

woodsman

Reaction score
nice pics arlow ! Looks like a good spot
:toothless:

gtk

Reaction score
Nice pics arlow.  that looks like a lot of sunlight filtering through those trees.  Do you have any problems with the sun setting off your camera ?

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
I actually haven't had a false trigger yet, as far as I can tell.  I am carefull to to set up the cameras facing north as much as I can.  Maybe I will intentionally set one facing the noon sun to see what happens!?:confused-yellow:  All these pics are from the same 100 acre parcell and I am really starting to get a feel for the movements of the deer.  It will be interesting to see how things change with the seasons. Last year was the first time I hunted this piece, and I missed a nice buck at first light opening day of bow from my stand by the latest pics without the skunk cabbage. They were not moving in the same directions in the fall. In this latest set they all seem to be moving the same way by here.   There  is an intersection of 5 trails there and I saw 6 different bucks that day. This year I hope to have a little more knowledge  of their routines to help me capitalize on the opportunities.:shootin:

Top Bottom