more middle-georgia deer pics

bmulley

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals:

After y'all seeing what curtiss' deer looked like, these may seem like the monsters great-grand fawns.  But still, a deer is a deer and the excitement of this new hobby of mine (thanks to y'alls generosity) tickles me to death. Here are some of those pics...my first after a long battle with false triggers.

You can go to MySite for a couple more.  Happy New Year, Everyone!

gizz

Reaction score
Nice pictures. You seem to get a good flash fill of the area and your pictures seem to have good color as well.

bmulley

Reaction score
thanks davered1...I was in the middle of cooking some venison stew when i noticed they didn't show up...had to tend to the venison before trouble shooting.  you probably saved me my last few hairs I have left on my head.

Bob R

Reaction score
To me, the excitement of what is on the film still gets me.  I just can't wait to get back to Wal-Mart's one hour photo to pick up my pics.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Kewl pics bmulley, that the same buck in both pics?

One time I had a roll of film I was dying to get done at Wally World 1 hour photo. I get there and there is a lady filling out about 20 rolls worth of film. I about died. I explained to her that I was on a mission but she didn't understand and said her 20 rolls of her "Pooky the cat" were just as important.

bmulley

Reaction score
spectr17, the two bucks above are different, but on my homepage, I have pictures of each of these two bucks with different cams in different locations.  They seem to frequent that one area.  I have watched both of these guys the whole season.  The little 5-pointer is an aunry little guy.  I've had several converstions with him (buck snorting back and forth) throughout the season.  A year or two and I might answer back with something a little stronger:smile-big-blue:  

Top Bottom