More PA bucks

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
I got a number of buck pics this roll again.  I scanned the nicer ones.  Only got 2-3 pics of a doe with her fawns.  The rest are bucks.  This has been typical from what I've seen other years at this location.  Seems the buck/doe ratio is better than the rest of the state.  All cameras are pulled from this area now.  Put up tree stands yesterday and archery season will start in two weeks here in PA,  Sept. 29.

Todd

The following two pics are of the same deer.  Pics were taken in the same minute.

Stickbow

Reaction score
Really nice pics, Todd! Looks like you're in for an exciting Bow season.

Super forks on that 6 point....He's definetly a good 'un!!
Good Luck & Shoot Straight!

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
WOW Todd, those are some awesome pictures you are getting!!That must be some piece of ground you get to hunt on! Looks like you can hold out and be selective. Do you think these are the same bucks from the last roll? or do you think these are completely different bucks? Hopefully we will get to see a close up, with you holding the rack up!!
Take it easy,

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Bob,

Looks like most are the same bucks.  Atleast the big ones are.  There's three nice bucks out there that I have pics of.

Todd

Tinhorn

Reaction score
How come all my Buck (& most does) are Night-Time pix's and yours are DayTime!!!!!!!!!!!  ha ha

Good ones Todd

Tinhorn

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Tinhorn,  I've noticed mine are day time too.  Makes for a promising archery season coming up Sept. 29.  Of course last year I saw some bruisers the first morning and none the rest of the season at this location.  Hopefully history does not repeat itself.

Todd

Top Bottom