More pics already

Strutter

Reaction score
Went to check cams this morning.  Reloaded 2 days ago and got film back and had no date/time on them.  Evidently when I change film I have to reset time/date mode on my cams.  Anyway, I went to do that and my one cam had 22 more pics on it.  The other had 8.  Going to get the 22 developed today and see what I got.  Probably more does and fawns but I like them.  This is getting costly though.  Going to have to start doing the next day thing instead of the one hour.  I get in a hurry though.  Want to see what I got.  May have some more pics tonight if I get them in time.  Also, I moved the other cam to shoot lengthwise on one of my clover plots.  Maybe them old bucks are chowing down in it at night and staying out of the thick stuff with them soft antlers.  I just hope no one steals it as it is sticking out like a sore thimb on the only tree in the plot.  Will know in a day or two I guess.

Strutter

robNhood

Reaction score
That's why I am glad I have a 2 1/4 hour drive to check mine. I can't go as often.

mike

Reaction score
Hey Strutter- I know what you mean. At least I'm not the only one. So many times I go to the one hour develop. Its an addiction, just can't wait to see that slammer!!!

Matt in MO

Reaction score
When I pick up my pictures I'll hand a bunch of doe/butt/ear/etc photos back to them and say no thanks. Makes you feel like a heel but its their policy (at Walmart)! Gets the $6.50 charge down to $4 or less.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom