More Pics

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I just put this cam out last Monday and in four days it burned up a roll of film. Had two does. Four differant bucks. One Bobcat (twice) and Six racoon pic's.

The before, before I am refering to is this 7 point. I got a shot of him while he was in velvet. He's the one behind the bush. I have other pic's off the same roll where you can see his rack a little better, but this is the only one I have scanned.

Velvet

Hard Horn

I got three pics of the 7 pointer. First one is at 10:37pm
Then at 10:41 and the last pic on the roll at 10:42. Amazing how long he stood still after the first picture. Then it was like, OK I'm still alive I can keep on wandering around.

Bobcat 5:48pm

gizz

Reaction score
Real Nice Arrowhead! Thanks for posting...
That cat sure looks like he means business!

gtk

Reaction score
Here's another guy I wish I could keep from riding all over my hunting land..  But.. hey.. what can you do with dad's.. At least he isn't hunting my deer.  He just uses up a lot of film on my trail-cams..  Wouldn't notice a deer unless it jumped on the fourwheeler with him.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Throw a bunch of roofing nails out there, that'll keep the ole man away,  ha ha,  Next, he'll have a gorilla suit on to fool ya!

Tinhorn

gtk

Reaction score
This is the 3rd set of pics I've gotten from this buck... All at night. At least I know he is still around..

Weird Looking Rack

I watched this deer as he walked around my trail cam where it wouldn't take a pic of him.... After he passed it, I doe grunted at him, and watched him turn, and walk right in front the cam... He never noticed the flash.

This might be the same buck in the prev pic.

homer

Reaction score
thats a great, deer he would look nice on the wall.

davered1

Reaction score
patiently awaiting a after photo of top buck

good luck

max

Reaction score
Holy Smokes!!! That first Buck (14 points?) is awesome...When was that picture taken?If thats where you hunt,you are one lucky Man!!!!
           Great Pics..             Max

gtk

Reaction score
That pic was taken last week...

Yes, it's where I hunt (family farm), but I've never seen a deer of that quality on the farm before...

These trail-cameras make me sick sometimes.. :smile-blue  I think I'd be better off not knowing that deer was walking around .. :rolleyes-green:

(Edited by gtk at 4:44 pm on Dec. 17, 2001)

Arrowhead

Reaction score
GTK >> Nice pic's.

Keep after him. Sooner or later he'll mess up. Be ready.

Good Luck.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
What a hawg in the first pic gtk. I know what you mean about sometimes not wanting to know, it makes you anxious to finally see what's on the film.

bradjenkins

Reaction score
I'm trying again.  I am a perfectionist!

Here are my first pics from my camera.
Not nearly as good as that monster above, but its a start!!  Hope I have this right.

max

Reaction score
GoodJob on your first pics...Just wondering what speed film are you using? I did'nt notice the date stamp on these pics? where they all taken on the same roll?

(Edited by max at 7:49 pm on Dec. 17, 2001)

bradjenkins

Reaction score
Max,

Those where all taken on the first roll of film I put in the camera.  I only made it to seven exposures before I pulled the film, I couldn't wait.  I used Fuji 400 film.  I killed a small five point within 50 yards of my cam right before I took out the film.  I had 7 pic (one of my wife) and six had deer in them.

gtk

Reaction score
Hey Brad.. Are you wearing shades, or has someone dotted that eye for You ?? :smile-big-blue:

Nice Pics.

bradjenkins

Reaction score
I was wondering how long it would take someone to ask me that!! HA! HA!  People have been asking me that all my life.  That is my birthmark.  It cover the whole left side of my face.

I finished my first cam 2 saturdays ago and started building 3 more this morning.  I found 3 OWLS at a salvage center for $10 each!!!!

gtk

Reaction score
I guess that birthmark reduced the number of fights you've been in ..Lol..  I wouldn't want to tie in with someone who already had a black eye. ..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom