MORE SOCAL HOGS

bigdaddyk

Reaction score

Here are four hogs my partner and I shot 4 months ago. We took two a-piece. There were 7 within 180 yards. We took four out of the seven.

larrysogla

Reaction score
Wow!!! Outstanding!!! Way to go. Good for you guys. Can you post what kind of caliber, ammo load, range, shot effect on the piggies, etc. Love to hear your adventures.
God Bless. larrysogla.

MIBowhunter

Reaction score
Nice shooting, you have as many hogs as down here, but ours are in the swamps and a lot harder to get to. Shotguns are the weapons of choice and long wet stalks are the norm. No hogs this spring, didn't even see any!

MIB

upperEA

Reaction score
I got to do that someday soon. It sounds like it is the shnitz.

bigdaddyk

Reaction score
Here is another couple of hogs that me and my partner from PA took at Vandenberg Air Force Base. By the way, were are the hogs in your photos?

I have taken all of my Hogs with a 30-06 Savage Model 110/Heavy Barrel. I use Winchester 150 gran silver Balistic tips. Let me tell you, they do a super job. I have not lost a pig yet that I have shot at. From 70 yards to 215 yards. This gun might wt a lb or two more, but the accuracy is right on. I can key hole at 300 yards and with very little recoil.

MIBowhunter

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
By the way, were are the hogs in your photos?[/b]
You got to see them to shoot them!

Was a real bad spring, hardly any hogs taken this year. It wasn't for the lack of trying. Every hunt had a least 5 miles humping through swamps with no luck.

MIB

Top Bottom