Motion sensor recommendation?

ICSHunter

Reaction score
I ran across a couple new canon owl PF's the other day and need to make me a couple more cameras. What is the recommended motion detector to use now? I have built with the MS20's and the X-10's, but what is there now? I want easy sensitivity adjustment and a very stable detector so as not to get multiple false pics. Thanks for any input.

bat

Reaction score
Right now I would have to say to use the "universal Pixcontroller". It is a new board that combines all the other pix boards so they can be used for most any of the desired cameras. I have used the RSS pix boards with several PF cameras and they are doing great. There are some more that you should look at but this would be my preference because we have a great resource in Bill to help you with any problem that may come up.
bat

thehunter

Reaction score
I second Bats suggestion.

The pixcontroller board is a great board. The service is great if you have any problems or questions. You can not go wrong for the money and the ease of operation.

bat

Reaction score
Also check out the "New" CB-4 from Hamiltoes, it is a good looking board! Here is his link: http://www.fieldpix.com/ Either of those should do well for you.
bat

W

wildebeast

If its an owl I would use a radio shack sensor, mainly because you are going to go digital on your next cam so you don't want to spend a lot of money on a film cam right now.

This will give you some practice and there easy to do.

Then go out and get a P-41 and get a complete board and enjoy the fun.

cliff

thehunter

Reaction score
I have not used the Fieldpix board but the CB-4 looks to be a fine board to try.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom