Moultree Game Cam II

Jimmy Jones

Reaction score
Alright, these things are on sale right now and I'm wondering if they are a good cam.  Has anyone used this one?  It's the new version that moultree put out.  

It's not in the reviews on Jesse's page.

Thanks

JJ

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Jimmy,

The review of the Moultrie Game Cam II is at

http://www.jesseshuntingpage.com/moultrie-game-cam.html

I'd rate it a "No Buy" because of the open housing which lets in water and bugs. I'm already piling up emails about this problem from new owners.

If anyone can take a pic of the front housing so we can toss out some ideas on how to seal this Game Cam II up for those who have already bought them please do. I haven't seen one yet, I've just been told how there is no seal around the camera on the front of the housing.

Thanks.

bat

Reaction score
I was at the Ga. Buckarama today.  They were selling theses going and coming.  Guess there are a "lot" of people out there that has not visited JHP yet!  I managed to make a few new acquaintances for the forum.  Got with several of them after they left the buying booths to tell them what a great place this is and what's available for them here.  bat

bat

Reaction score
Passthru maybe they do!  hehe, but I didn't put down the Moultree cam, just waited till they got pass the booth to let them know they had some options :angel-halo: bat

tomtruck

Reaction score
i did like one feature that they had, it was soldering a battery clip inside the camera itself so you can run an outside battery source( they had it powered by 2 C BATTERIES) as for the case they use.. it is bigger than my suitcase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom